niknaks slimming world tales~Booo remember me :P~

Hi all, just a quick one to let you know I now have internet in our flat. Loving the 'love' nest lol.

Will be back to give u a full run down soon.

Quick weight loss update... I am 23.5lbs gone and have 1.5lbs to get to club 10. Things kinda slowed down over the past couple of weeks. But back on it now. xxx

Hi Diary,

Well here is a well over due update...

I moved in to the flat over a month ago now (can't believe how fast its gone) I have only just finished unpacking and buying the essentials lol. Ive been doing little bits at a time in between school work. This morning I finally got round to hanging up the new curtains i brought for our bedroom and swopping the old ones and put them in the spare room. The spare room is looking more like a room and not a dumping ground. I am making it into office/spare bedroom, and as I tend to spend most of my time in there working I was getting rather annoyed with the mess and boxes etc. So I ave took the plunge and sorted it out. Let's see how long it stays tidy for.

Well regarding my weight loss, wehn i got the keys to the flat I had no furniture and had tons of decorating to do so diet wasn't really at the top of my list. We have a tesco metro round the corner so i basically lived off packed sarnies and crisps whilst painting. I still went to class though. And managed to either stay the same or lose a pound!!! Must have been all the exercise hey!

Although i was losing and never gaining i havent really lost much more as i lost the weight gained on holiday in july. But i am very much still motivated and still focused. I have 1.5lbs to lose to earn my club 10 (i am sooo getting that this week!!) and 4.5lbs for my 2 stone award.

My best friend has moved to Athens (i think i may have mentioned this earlier on in my diary). I am missing her terribly but we speak most days on line. She can call my landline for free so she calls at least once a week and I have booked flights to go out for a few days during October half term. So my mini goal is to lose 7lbs between now and then.

I have under 6 weeks to do this. But the way i feel right now i am sure i can do it. I am writing everything down and keep reminding myself of that feeling when my friend see's me after many weeks and can notice a difference in my appearance. That would be so good!!!!!

Recently I have been receiving many compliments as people have only just started to notice my weight loss. It feels so good and that is what is keeping me so strong.

I have surprised myself as I thought staying on plan whilst living with my bf would be very difficult as can't stand anything healthy and he has even adopted his own cupbaord in the kitchen for his chocolate and cakes! But i'm coping fine and every week we have lived her ive lost!!!

So there we are. Having no internet sucks and i really don't want to go another 4 weeks without it!! What did we ever do before internet??

Well i must get on with the backlog of school work so, have an extremley good day.

Plan EE
Breakfast- scrambled egg on toast and melon
Lunch- Jacket spud and beans with pear
Dinner- gammon, SW chips and veggies

Oh I just don't believe this.... I was cooking a jacket spud in the oven and the oven door just smashed into millions of pieces. I was on the computer when it just went BANG!!!! Oh god! No oven what the hell am i going to do! I have got some frozen cottage pies i can zap in microwave but no oven for god knows how many days now. Could do without this!! :(:(

Oh man! I have had to come on here to escape the pizza fumes coming from the living room. BF ordered pizza for himself as we have no oven. He did offer to buy mine as well but I declined, sticking to my guns and had a 2 syn homemade frozen cottage pie which i zapped and served with lots of greens. I couldn't resist pinching 4 chips and 1 slice of pepperoni tho haha!!!

Good afternoon,

Here I am again. I am really fighting the urge to eat today. Something about this terrible weather just makes me want to feed my face full of hot stodgy foods. Having no oven is such an inconvience.

I did plan to have a sunday roast but ive had to change things round. So my meal plan today.

Breakfast- pear, nectarine, 2 slices of nimble and 2 laughing cows.
Lunch- Ainsley Harriott Morroccon cous cous (2 syns)
Snack- 8 malteasers (5 syns)
Dinner- pasta, veggies, quorn sausages and 42 g low fat cheese.
So ive gone green today. Still have another HEB so might have more toast before bed.
Can't wait until tea time!

UPDATED... Well i've gone over my syns today. bum!
As well as the cous cous I have had 8 malteasers 5 syns, a bag of quavers 4.5. syns and an options hot choc! 2 syns.

In total I have used 13 syns which i suppose isnt too bad. I aven't used up many syns in previous days either but yanno when you get that feling of over-indulgence and guilt! But its strange coz before the plan i'd scoff 40 times more before i had that feeling!

Ahh well wait n see what wednesday brings.

Must pack my school bag :p xx

Last edited:
Hi everyone

Just a quick update as I am tired so going straight to bed.

Breakfast=- weetabix
Lunch- ham salad with salad cream 2 syns
Snack- mug shot
Dinner- chicken, rice, courgette, toms, pepper and onion
Snack- wotsits 4.5 syns

Hi diary,

Still no news on oven...urgh! Managed to cook a decent meal last night though.

Breakfast- weetabix
Snack- apple
Lunch- chicken and rice salad with salad cream 2 syns
Snack- 2 packs of raiders (supermarket munchies!!!) Pack of wotsits 5.5syns
Dinner- Batchelors pasta the brocolli one with extra veggies mixed through it.
Snack- pineapple.

Hi Niknaks, really enjoyed reading your diary especially your nights out. You've done so well sticking to it when you've moved in with your OH. Good luck this week.

Back from class and I lost a pound. Dissappointed as i only needed 1.5lb to get my club ten. Bloody useless i am lol.

Ahh well must keep chipping at the old block!!

Not really in the mood to write much- got a cracking headache and feeling rather tired/stressed with work etc.

Will write when i am more positive.
xx

Aww hun, big hugs, hope you're feeling more positive today. A pound is fab.... next week you're gonna smash that club 10, woop xxx

Happy Sunday afternoon diary,

Not posted all weekend so I will give you a catch up.

Friday night we went out as it was my bf's bday on saturday but we arranged to go to a line dancing do friday night. Lots of alcohol and a big fat hangover on saturday has knocked my diet this weekend a bit. When we got home we had a feasters each and a packet of quavers. I did lots of dancing and sweated like a wotsit!! Yesterday I had hangover munchies. My meals were sw friendly but the snacks werent i think i spent about 20 syns yesterday oops!

Todays menu,

Breakfast- sw joes sausages, bacon, tomatoes.
Snack- wotsits 4.5 syns
Lunch- Speedy soup
Dinner- spag bol.

We have the oven fixed. They gave us another piece of glass which im not too happy with - what if it happens again?

BF's car got broken into on thursday night which really got us down. It's just not fair is it! Police weren't interested and neither was the insurance companies. There is no justice!

My hair has started to fall out too- not sure if its stress, colour damage, straightening damage and a medical thing but im making an appointment tomorrow for the docs and in the mean time i am taking sea kelp which holland and barrett recommended. I am going to buy some organic shampoo too £7.50 a pop!!!!! but if it helps it will be money well spent. I think with the stress of moving house, going back to work after the summer and all of the little things that build up has all just got to me. I need to take some time out which is why today all i have done is the hosuework, cooked a nice pan of speedy soup and now i intend on chilling out before I do the ironing whilst watching the x factor later.

xx

Hi there,

Well I didn't manage to get into the docs yesterday but i managed today. He wants blood from me so have to wait until the 18th Oct ... :( In the mean time keep doing what im doing he said.

Diet has gone wrong this week. With the extra stress I have eaten crisps, not counted syns and I feel bloated so im hoing out for a maintain. All shall be revealed during weigh in tomorrow. It's our consultants birthday so I brought her a bottle of wine and a set of body lotions as a little token for her hardwork.

Must dash, dont tell the bride is on now.. did you watch it last week!! HAHA The whole vegas thing! I'd never get married without my family around me on my big day. But thats just me. :)

Hi Nicknaks, sorry that you are having a rough time. Is sea kelp good for hair loss? I also have that problem. Also saw don't tall the bride last week but the recording cut off just as the bride lost it at the choice of wedding dress! Have to record it because hubs doesn't like it. Hope you enjoy tonights episode. Good luck with the weigh in.

Jane X

Hi, not sure if the Holland and Barrett till lady told you but kelp interferres with the contraceptive pill working.....so be careful :) Luckily the cashier was well informed and warned me.

I took it for a little bit when I first developed alopecia. Mine was an auto immune problem so it didn't help. But as yours is linked to stress I hope it helps and there's every chance you'll be fine once the stress goes down. From someone who's been there, trust me, everyone around you will be supportive and you'll get through it.

Back