niknaks slimming world tales~Booo remember me :P~

Oh I lost 2lb today lol. Sorry I ran off to google contraceptives and sea kelp LMAO. I am gonna ask a pharmacist as many websites say herbal medicines shouldn't effect pill as otherwise they wouldn be able to sell them without medical authority. Best to check though.

Do let us know if you find out about the kelp and the pill, it might well be that I was told wrongly by her. Best to find out though rather than take a chance!

Well done on the weight loss so far as well :)

Hey diary,

Its been a very hectic week. Went down to London on Tuesday for a work related course. Then had INSET night on Wednesday so couldnt make WI. Admittedly I was off plan for two days. But im back on it now. I have stuffed myself stupid over the days i was off. Completely went ott. Found i was eating just coz i could and wasn't even hungry.

Update on the hair.. tried the egg treatment at the weekend. Seems to have helped a little bit. Continuing to take sea kelp. Havent managed to find the time to visit pharmacy but I will make a trip down in the morning. I ordered a bottle of protien conditioner which arrived on Wednesday and im going to give that a bash tonihgt.

I think my hair is just damaged (hopefully)so it should grow back nice and healthy. I havent used any heat on it for 2 and half weeks now. I have brought a very expensive heat defenser to use when i eventually have the guts to straighten it again. I know alot of you will say just dont bother but my hair is so wavy and fly away it just gets knotty if i leave it and its a nightmare to brush out meaning more hair falls out. I am having to wear it up in plates for work and i look like one of the school kids. lol.

Anyway, must check on tea. Pork chops and SW chippies with greens. Back afterwards xx

Morning,

Well I did the protein shampoo last night. It seems to have dried my hair out so I put a coniditoning treatment on afterwards which has helped. I really want to blow dry it or straighten it afterwards. But i know its best if i shouldnt.

Last night I drank half a bottle of red wine and ate a bag of crisps. Forgetting I had a bag of hula hoops on the way home from work OOPS!!

So I reckon I consumed about 35 syns yesterday. PMSL!!!

Today im going to try much better,

Breakfast- weetabix, 3 boiled eggs and tom sauce (2 syns)
Lunch- speedy soup, yoghurt
Snack- apple
Dinner- meant to be going out but if not I shall have homemade chilli and rice.

Hi Niknaks

well done on your latest loss :happy036:

your hair sound like mine.... mine looks lovely when its first brushed and then I step outside and "vhoomph" its all over the place :p. I have a drier and straighteners but I think I have probably used the straighteners once and have only used a drier about 12 times in my 38 years :rotflmao: my hair is in need of cutting -it is below my bra strap now -but I don't like the German hairdressers -so I guess it will be staying as it is until I visit home:p.
The kelp is good for your hair and also it is supposed to help speed up your metabolic rate too *bonus*:happy036:
Do you think reducing the fat in your diet might be a factor too? Thats why I still use olive oil (not spray stuff) and eat oily fish a couple of times a week... I know that I used to get dry skin when I did really low fat diets.... oohh and when you tie it up you don't pull it too tight do you? that can weaken it too...

oohh that turned into an essay....
Hope you have a lovely weekend..

Aww thanks Capricorn. You know what I havent thought about the reducing fat thing. But i am still eating crisps with my syns so I am consuming fat but just not my 'normal' amount lol. I have and will continue to up my oily fish in take. In the summer i wa eating tuna nearly every day but now the weather has changed ive just been living off veg soups.

I think its just straightening and colouring damage to be honest. I shall just have to be patient and let it grow out. Hopefully it will grow back to its thicker normal self.

It's been confirmed that I AM off out tonight for dinner with friends.
I don't know if any of you are from the north-west but my friend had her baby prematurely in America in August and it was on northwest tonight a couple of times. Well we are going to wet the babies head tonight. She flew back early September and it was two weeks ago the baby came out of hospital. She is bloody goregous!!!! Can't get enough of her.

So not too sure what i shall be eating. But im not drinking-purposefully!

Tomorrow is race day. Must get out some weight watchers bread to take with me for my bacon sarnie off the van man and boil up some rice or something. Oh and tuna;) and might peel the rest of the carrots i brought for my soup to munch on.

Onwards and downwards folks :)

Hey folks

Back from weigh in and gained half a pound oops!!!!

Going to try out Zumba tomorrow night. If i like it I shall be going on Monday too. I fgured that if i do two classes a week with a walk/jog at weekends I should boost my inch loss. Note i said inch loss as I am prepared to not loose due to muscle gain- it would b nice to see the numbers on the scale move but I am prepared for the numbers to mess about abit.

Work is very much full on at the minute. I cross one thing off my list and 10 more sneak on!! Not fair! After class I had KFC. lol. I know i shouldnt- epsecially when i gained! But i just didnt have time to make something and other hal was willing to pay! couldnt say no now haha!

Tomorrows food plan- EE
Breakfast- 3 slices of weight watchers bread and laughing cows
Snack- bananna
Lunch- Butternut squash and sweet potato soup, apple and pear with muller
Snack- Pork loin steak and apple(pre zumba class snack)
Dinner- Pork stir fry.

Zumba was absolutely FANTASTIC!! I recommend anyone to go ahead and try this. I am doing it again tomorrow night. Cannot wait!

Yesterday was a god forsaken awful day on plan.
Woke up and immediately went to the crisp cupboard!!! Ate a pack of wotsits 4.5 syns. Was good then up until the evening. We went to a wedding reception drank too many syns worth of vodka, and did shots too! Also ate a small piece of wedding cake, a pack of quavers AND a kitkat chunky!:whoopass:I did however dance the night away and got a sweat on!:stickdance: Hopefully by reducing my syns to 5 a day until weigh in plus my zumba class I should be ok. JUST!

Good night though HAHA!

Tried that chicken curry reciepe out of this months mag last night- nom nom nom got some portions in freezer too.

Todays menu- EE
Breakfast- Joes sausage, bacon, beans, tomato and 3 weight watchers toasts. (HEB)
Lunch- Batchelors pasta and broccoli
Dinner-Gammon, SW chips, fried onions, tomato and peas

Lots of food for me today- hungover!!!:rolleyes:

What actually is zumba hun? I've heard loads of people talk about it but haven't got a clue? Glad you had a great weekend x

Hey lou lou :) Zumba is a latin american dance workout. Basically you shake, shimmy, pop, pump stretch, dance, rock out for an hour sweat like mad to fab music. Its so much fun. Everything wobbles and shakes buts thats just part of the fun haha. Have a look at www.zumba.co.uk or .com. Its great. :)

I went on my own on thursday and was amazed how many new comers there were. Everyone was so friendly and the instructor was really understandng. I got a spot at the back for my first time. Might be brave and move forward today. xx

Hey diary

Well been off plan for 2 weeks. Went away to Athens to visit a friend and put on 4lb OOPPPSSSS.

Back on track. Dont feel like typing much tonight but i am fully motivated and determined to get this 4lb plus another 10lb off by xmas! Come on!!

Yaaaaay, you go girl, good luck with getting rid of the gain, as you know.. i'm in the same boat this week, but we'll show those silly scales who the boss is x

Today I have done lots of housework. Hoovered the stairs, polished everywhere, cleaned, mopped floors, windows etc etc. Feels good when its all done ay!

Having mum over for dinner tonight as bf is away for weekend. She is also on slimming world which makes it so much easier to stick to plan. We got a sweet and sour pork recipe from class so I shall be trying it out tonight. Excited!!!

EE day today

Breakfast- Weetabix and milk with apple
Lunch- chicken and mushroom pasta na suace with broccoli
Dinner- Sweet and sour pork with rice and chips

OH MY GOD you must try the sweet and sour pork!!!!!!! Got the reciepe from class- not sure if it is posted here.

It was absolutely delicious. Smelt, tasted and looked like sweet and sour and it was better than the chippies version. NOM NOM NOM

Had a wonderful dinner with mum. We watched x factor together and she was made up coz i sent her home with a portion of sweet and sour to put in her freezer or have tomoro as i made enough to serve 4 and there was only 2 of us. I made it into a banquet as i put some boiled rice in a dish and some SW chips in a dish for us to just help ourselves. It was bloody lovely. lol.

For afters I served up a meringue nest (3 syns) summer fruits and fat free yoghurt.

I have a portion of sweet n sour in the fridge for tomorrows lunch but im so tempted to go have the rest now lol. Must control myself.

Sunday EE day
Breakfast- weetabix and milk or... marmite on toast with a bananna (seperate of course)
Lunch- sweet and sour with small portion of rice
Tea- Fish, sw chips and mushy peas

This morning I woke up with a rather violent urge to eat chocolate. I mean nothing i did would stop my craving. I was starting to get really angry because i couldnt have it lol. So i ended up having something... a rocky biscuit. 5 syns i think.

Breakfast- rocky bar, 2 eggs and marmite on toast
Snack- grapes
Lunch- sweet n sour pork and rice
Dinner- white fish, sw chips, mushy peas
Pudding- meringue, low fat yoghurt, blackberries

Got a really bad chest today. I had a cold last week, looks as though its settled on my chest- not good!!

Dreading work tomorrow, but uber excited for zumba tomorrow night. I have parents evening on wednesday (WI night) so cant stay to class (gutted!!) but i am going to get weighed as i have worked hard and recorded everything i have eaten (for once).

Here is to a good loss. Now going to have dinner and prepare myself for an eventful night infront of the telly. :D

XXX

Chocolate for breakfast... a girl after my own heart, hehe. Hope you feel better soon x

Back