nintendo wii

Geri

Gold Member
Hello Peeps,
managed to get hold of one the other day in tesco woo hoo am soo excited to see my lil mans face when he opens it :D

what I wanted to know, is what else do I need for it? Do I need two controllers - one of each - think there were 2 different types in the box when the woman opened it to show me.... or can use one both of those controllers at the same time ie one for each person or do they both need to be the same?

thanks in advance!

To be honest im not sure, I have also got one too for my boys and got different accessories for it as I aint got a clue what we will need

I think some more controls will be useful as some of the games can have 4 players....... but what a fun way of keeping fit !!!
I will be on it when the boys visit their dad.....lol.

Yep, your'e right!

they didnt have any when I was buying it, otherwise I would've bought some. will have another look today.

I was never really that bothered about it, till I saw it on the telly and they were showing the bowling game... I just love a game of bowling lol hope that ones on it!!

Myself and Jack were having a chat recently about how you cant get them, all sold out in the shops etc... He had seen it on the news. he took it off his list!! think gonna put both Jack and becca's name on it, saves the, 'it's mine!' will see...

right best get off here... school finishes 1.30 today and still want to go out get a few last minute bits and peices..

later!!

You could do with another remote so you can have 2 players, it should come with a remote and a nunchuck, this isnt 2 remotes so you would have to do one player at a time.

A wii play set is a good one to get.

thanks can I

I was in 'game' yesterday and luckily there was a couple there, getting something from the wii section and they advised me to get one of those cruncher ones, at least think thats what it is... it came in a box with a games disc thingy... its the one you put on your wrist.... least 2 can play now... you never know I might even get to have a go!!

Back