Nixnax's Diary.... I WILL reach my goal

Nixnax

Hi All,

I am new to this thread, but I'm certainly not new to Minimins or dieting. I've done SlimFast and WW. I am now getting a bit sick and tired with strick diets so I've decided to go with good old fashioned Calorie Counting!!

I am a user My Fitness Pal and here is the link to my food diary (if anyone is interested) http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/nixnax feel free to add me if you are a member as well. I'm allowed 1200 cals a day and I make sure that I eat my 1200 a day.

I do the following weekly exercise

Monday - Gym
Tuesday - Zumba
Wednesday - Gym
Thursday - Rest/work
Friday - rest (or I go to they gym if I couldn't make it on Mon or Weds)
Saturday - Gym
Sunday - Rest/Work

I recently trained to be a personal trainer in August and I all I need to do now is look the part. I have personal training interview on Monday coming and i'm so excited.

I'm 5'3" and 10st 12lbs (152lbs) and I would like to get down to 9st (126lbs)

Thank you for reading :)

Ohhhh, you could give alot of people tips on here if you've trained to be a PT.

Good luck hun, hope it all goes well for you!

If you wanna know anything feel free to ask :)

Good morning everyone :)

I'm feeling very upbeat today despite the fact that i have a very long day and night ahead of me! I'm working my 9-5 and then i have my pub shift which is 7-1am. So I have lots of walking on my MFP.

i was only just under Cals yesterday (after someone told me how to enter strength training so that it counts my calories burned).

today I am way under calories but i'm happy with that as I ate WAY over 1200 on both monday and tuesday so it just about evens out over the week.

Hope everyone has a good day today :)

good morning campers.

Well today is a gym day. I'm burning off 600cals extra which is good. My other half has persuaded me to go to the Gourmet Burger Kitchen tonight as he has a 2 burgers for £10 offer. I couldn't say no!!!

I am JUST within my calories but WAY over my fat intake :( I must have another gym session this weekend to even this out.

All in all today is pretty good day. Feeling rather tired.... so I know I'll sleep well tonight.

I must get round to taking a 'before' picture of myself, as I want to see the progress month on month.

I haven't logged in for a few days.

Friday I went over my calories as I ended up going out for a few drinks for my dad's birthday. All in all the rest of the weekend was ok diet wise.

I have a food tasting evening for the charity that a volunteer for, we are tasting the food that we will be having at the ball that we are hosting. I'm really looking forward to it, but I'm sure it will put me over today with it being pancake day today as well.

I will be calorie pinching tomorrow by the looks of it.

I weighed in on sunday and i lost 0.5lb any loss is a loss :)

Hope everyone is good :)

I have Vodka with diet coke, it's about 70 cals for a single. I hate it but it's low. I had 3 pints of blackthorn with a dash which is probably about 300 cals per pint :( naughty.

Well I am on cloud 9 today.

I have accepted a Job as a self employed personal trainer. I start on 1st April. I cant wait. This is my dream job.

I'm hitting the gym hard now, as i only have 5 weeks to get in shape!!! eek!

I handed in my notice at work today and the sh!t has hit the fan here, i couldn't have picked a better day if I tried. We all saw it coming but bang.... here it is. and I don't have to deal with it!!! YAY.

Hope everyone is well. I was within cals yesterday and will be today also :)

Congrats on the new job!!!!

would love a new job especially one where you get paid to keep fit. win win really :)

What sort of meals are you eatting to keep it low fat?

Also in you expert opinion what is the best fat burning exercise to do once a week in the gym? ( I only go to the gym once a week the rest of my sessions are classes)

Thanks
Malibu xx

Congrats on the new job!!!!

would love a new job especially one where you get paid to keep fit. win win really :)

What sort of meals are you eatting to keep it low fat?

Also in you expert opinion what is the best fat burning exercise to do once a week in the gym? ( I only go to the gym once a week the rest of my sessions are classes)

Thanks
Malibu xx

Hiya,

To be honest with you my diet isn't the best (I am trying my hardest now though). because I go to the gym 3-4 times a week. I tend to eat a lot of carbs as this is where my main source of energy comes from. I do try to eat better carbs though, like wholewheat and foods that are lower in GI so that they burn off slowly. On days when i don't each so much carbs, I really struggle in the gym as I do HIIT (High Intesity Interval Training)

For fat burning this is the best, it's blooming HARD work but you can feel the fat burn. I jog for a min and then sprint flat out as fast as I can for 30 secs and then I jog (or towards the end walk) for one min then sprint for 30 secs and so on. I started doing this at 5 sprinting intervals and now I am up to 8 intervals.

If you only go to the gym once a week I would do 5 intervals for 3 sessions and then increase it to 6 intervals for 3 sessions and so on. build it up slowly.

It's great because you are going up and down with the effort your body hasn't got a clue what is going on and it's throwing out calories to try and compensate. so you burn calories for up to 2 hours afterwards which is just ace in my book.

Once you reach 12 intervals it's time to step it up a gear. do 30 sec sprints and only 30 secs rest, starting at just 5 intervals again.

I LOVE this training. It's hard, it makes you work and it really pays off.

it is wicked though. I want to cry when i'm doing it, but when i've done it I feel so proud of myself.

Plus my other half reckons that the sprinting is making my arse more cute lol. I caught him staring at me the other day, he was on the rowing machine and I was on the treadmill, i could see him checking me out in window. Cheeky boy. lol

:bliss: Yay it's friday at last!!! :bliss:

I didn't end up having any dinner last night. I was so tired when I got home from work at 5.30pm that I had to grab and hours nap before I started my other job at 7pm. so I didn't have time for dinner :(

For dinner tonight I am being taken to Bella Italia by the BF for a meal after the gym. which will be really nice. He wants to go out drinking after which I really do not want to do. So i'm trying to persuade him to go out with the boys and leave me at home to catch up on my TV and one born every minute. I want a nice chilled out evening please. :)

Wednesday night's is my girly TV catch up night, the fella is out climbing with his other mad friends ( I tried it, came home with blistered cut up hands and bruised knees and never did it again lol)

So I watch all the stuff like one born every min, call the midwife and made in chelsea :) all the stuff hed be like 'oh your not watching this crap again are you? lets put police interceptors on!' haha

Enjoy you evening hun xx

That's so funny, my Boyfriend goes indoor climbing every tuesday when I'm at Zumba. He's mad for it. He's got an intake weekend next weekend for Avon and Somerset Cliff Rescue team. Really hope he gets in.

I don't like made in chelsea or Towie, but I love Jordie Shore and one born. So I'll be watching those tonight :) I love my eastenders as well which I can just about get away with making him watch. 'just'.

Hope you have a fab weekend :)

My man wouldn't need persuading to go for a night out with the boys! He'd be like ' are you sure? ' and be time I have chance to say ' aye ' he'd be out the door and gone!

I only really watch corrie/enders. Some fat fighting programs too. Can't face OBEM after the birth of my son 13 weeks ago (OUCH). I could watch it after the first two, but his birth was alot more painful!

Ha i have to be honest OBEM scares the crap out of me. I don't have kids but god it looks painful!! I'm such a cryer with programs like that. I'll have the tissues at the ready!!

He likes to go out together a lot, but today I will be pushing for him to go out. I'll even offer him a lift there and back if he goes out. I love him to bits, but I need a girly night. just me and a duvet :D

Back