Nixnax's Slim Fast Diary

Nixnax said:
I got it on my iPhone Emma :)

Well I was completely shocked this morning, I stood on the scales again and was 10st5lbs!!! Half a stone in 3 days!!! Is that healthy?? Or even possible for that matter!! I'm not expecting it to stay that way as it's the weekend! So far I've been pretty good, I had my macdonalds today and it was yummy :) just shakes and no snacks for tonight. I technically had maccy d's for breakfast at lunch time so I haven't had any shakes yet and won't until I get home from work at 8.30pm, so it'll just be one shake for me today :)

Xx

I know it's tempting lovey but i wud try not to keep going on the scales, as ur weight fluctuates every day so it could be less one day n more the next if u get me!
It's possible u cud have lost that amount love, we are all different x
Glad u enjoyed yr maccy ds!

It will soon b yr weigh day! ;-) i am scared about mine on Monday lolz
Xx

I know!! I thought smoking was a bad habit ;)

Your meal last night sounded bootiful

Xx

I smoke too! I totally believe it suppresses hunger, even if only for 15 mins or so! It all helps lol. No way could I give up when I'm trying to lose weight, far too stressful! Lol. Found the app too :) And half a stone is possible, but as Wishbird said, weighing yourself too often isn't a good idea, as you go up or down around 2lbs throughout the day :)

I only ever go by morning weighs as by the evening I always gain 3lbs he he

I gave up smoking before I attempted the diet, it's only been 3 weeks but I think I've nailed it this time at last :) I could never do both at the same time, I had to wait a while :)

I'll be quitting when I finish uni, but I couldn't do it now, no way! Well done for quitting, it's going to be so difficult when I try it lol :)

I've tried to give up so many times and failed miserably!! I tried patches, gum the lot, now this time I'm taking champix tablets from the doc and they are miracle tablets!! I really enjoyed smoking but needed to give up for my PTing and health (wasn't Ill). I didn't think anything would work but these do. I recommend them highly :)

Well yesterday all I had was my 600cal macdonalds and a small ice cream, which in total all I had to eat all day was 835cals!

I had 2 pints after work so that added some cals ;)

Had a strawberry shake so far today and will have a chocolate one around 3.30-4 and then my roast dinner at 7 :) looking forward to my roast :)

835 calories is nowhere near enough for a full day! =/ If you eat less than 1200 it can slow your weight loss down :( I don't mean to nag, but I'm a little worried! As long as it's a one off, you should be fine, but try to get your 1200 calories every day! :)

That's ok Emma, I knew I was under yesterday, I'm having a full on roast later today that will definitely make up the deficit :) it'll be around 1000 cals I expect!

Just started work, have 9hrs ahead of me and I'm already yawning, it's gonna be a long one!!

I went out for Sunday roast last weekend, and I think mine was around 1000 calories too! That's probably why I STS last week lol. But I couldn't give them up, they're too delicious! Plus they're the only meal I have where I actually eat vegetables! Lol. Hope you enjoyed it :)

I did thank you Emma, I was going to be good and have a childs roast, but then though stuff it and had an adults, which in all honesty is enough to feed 2 adults. I polished off the whole lot and didn't even feel guilty. Later in the evening I had a packet of crisps and a packet of bacon fries!! VERY naughty day!!

Back on the wagon today. I have to be good all week as I'm going to my boyfriends god parents for the weekend in cardiff (just so happens that my exam is in cardiff too :)) and they like to eat a LOT of food and make sure you are constantly full to the brim. I'll definitely be gaining some lbs then!

Yep, my Sunday roast last week was enough to feed two, or even three people! But it was delicious, and I enjoyed every mouthful of it. It's only a one off though, we don't go every week for it, so I don't feel too guilty :) Ooh you're going to Cardiff? I'm in Swansea at the minute! :D And what exam are you sitting, if you don't mind me asking? :)

I'll be having that same roast every sunday as my treat, but as i'm on my feet for 9hrs working a shift I practically burn it off, well some of it ;)

I have my Anatomy and Physiology level 3 exam :( I'm dreading it. I haven't done nearly enough revision, so I have just booked thursday and friday off of work to revise solidly for 2 whole days. Yay!!

A lot of people on my course are from Swansea :) I go to cardiff once a month for an intensive weekend of learning. The rest of it is home based learning.

Sounds interesting! What course is it? Something medical?

Im traning to be a personal trainer (fitness trainer). It's so interesting. We are currently learning about nutrition which I am really enjoying. Once i've lost the extra weight i'm carrying around I'll be a lot better at it. I cant really teach personal training and be over weight, I wont get many customers lol.

We have to know the ins and outs of the body for this, even though we'll never use the technical terms with our clients! After this exam on Saturday it's only the nutrition exam and final Level 3 Pratical exam and then I'm qualified (providing I pass it all). should be mid July. I cant wait.

Wow that's awesome! And a great reason to get in shape :D I wish you all the luck in the world for the exam, hope you do well! :)

Thank you. It's been a hard slog. It's only a 6 month intensive course, so it's been really hard going. I'm nearly there now though.

You've nearly finished yours haven't you? what is it your doing?

Sounds very interesting, good luck with it love
X

today i've been pretty good so far

Shake
Snack
Shake
Snack

I've got a slightly naughty tea planned by my portion size will keep it just over 600 cals.

I'm having pasta with chicken, garlic, pesto, creme fraiche (half fat), courgette, cherry Toms and fresh bazil. It's supposed to have cheese in it as well, but that would have taken it way over the allowance.

Just thinking about it is making me hungry, I'm addicted to Pesto!

Nixnax said:
today i've been pretty good so far

Shake
Snack
Shake
Snack

I've got a slightly naughty tea planned by my portion size will keep it just over 600 cals.

I'm having pasta with chicken, garlic, pesto, creme fraiche (half fat), courgette, cherry Toms and fresh bazil. It's supposed to have cheese in it as well, but that would have taken it way over the allowance.

Just thinking about it is making me hungry, I'm addicted to Pesto!

Yr tea sounds yummy hun
Xx

Back