Nixnax's Slim Fast Diary

no I haven't yet, I'll go and have a peek :)

Hi hun.

Just popping to say hi! Your diary is great, and well done on the weight you've lost so far! x

Hiya thanks hun.

Well I cant find the lemon powder anywhere, i think they only do it in ready made. Which.... can I say.... I'm quite annoyed about. Tried the Vanilla today YUMMYYYYY!! Had to ditch the strawberry, it made me gag.

Anyhoo. I did go over a little yesterday as I had 1 piece of pizza. Slap wrist.

But today I have had 2 shakes (drinking one now) and a banana.
For my snacks this avo and this evening I have 2 x S&V snack a jacks (I love em but will defo need my lip balm handy)
And for tea I have 3 sausages, with a few new pots and TONS of roasted veg, onions, peppers etc. Looking forward to that one. and it is UNDER 600 :)

NO MESSING AROUND TODAY!!

I wanted to weigh myself today, but my landlady had taken the scales with her today. It's not as strange as it sounds!! She's a Cambridge consultant and quite often takes them on visits.

Just had to clarify that before you all thought that I lived in some kind of madhouse :):)

U doin very well Hun x

doing brill nixnax!! re the lemon meringue i'm pretty sure that it's only by bottle as it's limited edition I haven't tried it yet though not too keen on lemony things :/ xxx

Am sure I have seen it as a powder! I must google it lolz x I bet am wrong x

oh i might be wrong lol but they didn't have any on the boots website so figured it wasn't in tin cus it was limited ed? xx

Yeah right Carly it's defo a limited edition n a ready made one only xx shame innit xx

Nixnax said:
Hiya thanks hun.

Well I cant find the lemon powder anywhere, i think they only do it in ready made. Which.... can I say.... I'm quite annoyed about. Tried the Vanilla today YUMMYYYYY!! Had to ditch the strawberry, it made me gag.

Anyhoo. I did go over a little yesterday as I had 1 piece of pizza. Slap wrist.

But today I have had 2 shakes (drinking one now) and a banana.
For my snacks this avo and this evening I have 2 x S&V snack a jacks (I love em but will defo need my lip balm handy)
And for tea I have 3 sausages, with a few new pots and TONS of roasted veg, onions, peppers etc. Looking forward to that one. and it is UNDER 600 :)

NO MESSING AROUND TODAY!!

I wanted to weigh myself today, but my landlady had taken the scales with her today. It's not as strange as it sounds!! She's a Cambridge consultant and quite often takes them on visits.

Just had to clarify that before you all thought that I lived in some kind of madhouse :):)

Hi nikki
Can't seem to find u on MFP hun? Xx

aww yeah it is a shame but not sure if I would like it or not might buy one bottle and give it a go :) Nikki is nixnax on MFP hun i found her :)

How u added her? Cos normally get an invite or send one x

go to the community tab - then find members (below it) - then in member search type nixnax in the username or email box - then add as friend xx

Online I take it hun? Will go n look now cheers x

yeah on the website not sure about on the phone x

Done it online cheers x

no probs..cool beans :) ahh i'm so tired i need an early night but am going to watch a program upstairs in a bit :)

Morning all :)

Well it's Friday :massmoon:

I have a stinking cold and feel like utter pooh :cry:

Ah well. My tea was yummy last and saved some roasted veg for a snack today. It was roasted in olive oil though so I dont think it was anywhere near as healthy as it should have been :(

Ah well another day on the SF. I don't think i'm going to be losing much this week. I don't think my dinners have been very healthy after all. so next week it is the WW ready meals and veg. WW and eat smart meals are in Morrison's for 2 for £3 until middle of june so I think I'll be stocking up on some of them :) Got enough SF to sink a ship at home, so I don't need to worry about that.

Feel Blergh today and just want the working day to be over :(

Hi Hun
Could u send me an invitation on MFP hun I thought I had added u to my friends but its not worked xx

I added you yesterday I thought? I'll do it now.

Thanks Hun x got ya now cheers x

Back