Nixnax's Slim Fast Diary

Well it is day 7 on the diet and things are still going well.

Last night I was naughtier than planned. My dinner had a lot more calories in than planned as I put too much pesto in so had to put more creme fraiche in. It was so sickly in the end and I didn't enjoy it. i also ate half a packed of Jaffa cake :eek:

As i'm staying at my boyfriends tonight I wont be able to weigh myself tomorrow morning (and I always go by morning weight) so I have done it today instead. 10st8lbs!!! 6lbs loss. So happy.

I'm not expecting it to be the same this weekend as we are off to cardiff to be over fed for the weekend, so I'm glad this first week was so successful! as I will probably gain 5lbs or more this weekend!

Nixnax said:
Well it is day 7 on the diet and things are still going well.

Last night I was naughtier than planned. My dinner had a lot more calories in than planned as I put too much pesto in so had to put more creme fraiche in. It was so sickly in the end and I didn't enjoy it. i also ate half a packed of Jaffa cake :eek:

As i'm staying at my boyfriends tonight I wont be able to weigh myself tomorrow morning (and I always go by morning weight) so I have done it today instead. 10st8lbs!!! 6lbs loss. So happy.

I'm not expecting it to be the same this weekend as we are off to cardiff to be over fed for the weekend, so I'm glad this first week was so successful! as I will probably gain 5lbs or more this weekend!

U r doing very well, 6lbs is brilliant!
Enjoy yr Cardiff trip! U deserve it!
X

Thanks hun :)

I've never stuck to anything for more than 3 days before so i'm quite pleased with myself at the moment.

I've bought 3 more tins and am determind to use them all up! :)

Nixnax said:
Thanks hun :)

I've never stuck to anything for more than 3 days before so i'm quite pleased with myself at the moment.

I've bought 3 more tins and am determind to use them all up! :)

Very good love x
I just thought in yr first wk u have lost same as me only I done it over 5 wks thats bizarre! But great for u x ;-)

I have been taking adios when I remember. I haven't been doing the dose as it says on the box because I have rubbish memory. I think that may have helped. I was always skeptical about that stuff, but maybe that's what it is?!

I have tried that with just normal eating but it didn't appear to work I may try it again x I have some zio trim tabs, which r same sort, gonna finish that off first x

I tried adios before and didn't lose a lb, I probably wasn't reducing my calories enough then. give it a go and see if it works for you, Just use the ones you have there. It may not but it just might :)

Aye I will maybe I wasn't reducing enuf cals last time either! good plan love x cheers hun x

try them for the next week and see what happens. Keep us posted :)

Well done on the 6lbs loss! I've lost 6lbs in 4 weeks, and you've done it in one! That's amazing! :)

Yep, I'm nearly finished my studies now. I'm doing a three-year bachelors degree in psychology. Hoping to train to be a mental health nurse afterwards, but I need a bit of a break from studying for a bit first :)

That sounds really good, I can understand the break from studying. I've only been doing it since Jan and my brain is fried!!

Well my night of revision last night didn't happen. My dad called and said that he was going to a pub near me for a drink and did I want to join him. I haven't seen him since February so i went out. I drank 3 pints so that was very naughty me. Was definately over my cals yesterday. but i'm not going to fret too much about it.

Today I've had 2 shakes and a snack.

I'm meeting a girl from my course tonight for a study session and some food so I think a nice salad or something will be good for my main meal. I wont be drinking tonight except for diet cokes. i must stick to it this week, as the weekend will be full of food.

I've decided not to do the diet this weekend. They are just going to feed and feed me so there is no point. I'll just get back on it on monday again. I'll be fighting a losing battle!

Hope everyone is well and good

xx

Hope you have a lovely weekend, I'm sure you deserve it after all the hardcore studying! :) And don't fret about the night at the pub with your dad. Family is important, and I only see my parents over the holidays at the minute, so I'd grab any chance to see my dad down the pub :)

I have the same here. I don't live near my family, only my brother lives in Bristol and we speak everyday but only meet up about once a fortnight or month. my mum lives in cornwall, I saw her last august and haven't seen her since. It was 18 months before that meeting!! I cant wait to get a car so I can see family again. trains etc just cost too much money that I cant afford.

Morning or should I say afternoon all!!

I've taken the day off work to study and have only just got up!! Very naughty!!

Whilst i'm talking of being naughty.... last night was very naughty night. I met my friend for a study session. We had dinner in the walkabout. i had a lovely hunters chicken with wedges (naughty), i ordered a side salad with it because I felt bad! Then we had 1 bottle of wine (much needed) then on the way home I had a subway!! (shocking)!! By all accounts it was very naughty!! The scales tell me today though that I have still lost 1 3/4 lbs so i'm clinging on to a loss this week.

As i've only just up i'm having a shake and snack now (starving), then I'll just have my dinner and a snack tonight. That will level it out a bit. I could just have 2 shakes today but my cals will be way under the daily allowance.

Nixnax said:
Morning or should I say afternoon all!!

I've taken the day off work to study and have only just got up!! Very naughty!!

Whilst i'm talking of being naughty.... last night was very naughty night. I met my friend for a study session. We had dinner in the walkabout. i had a lovely hunters chicken with wedges (naughty), i ordered a side salad with it because I felt bad! Then we had 1 bottle of wine (much needed) then on the way home I had a subway!! (shocking)!! By all accounts it was very naughty!! The scales tell me today though that I have still lost 1 3/4 lbs so i'm clinging on to a loss this week.

As i've only just up i'm having a shake and snack now (starving), then I'll just have my dinner and a snack tonight. That will level it out a bit. I could just have 2 shakes today but my cals will be way under the daily allowance.

Afternoon lolz u must needed yr beauty sleep Hun.

Sounds like a good night was had by all love x don't punish yourself too hard we all have blow outs! I cud easily have one today!! Having a bad day can't wait to leave work! Everyone at work is acting thick today! Lol x help x
Hope yr studying is not too bad x

Well what a naughty weekend I had enjoyed it though :) I put on 3lbs!!

Ah well. I was back on the slimfast today but slipped a little at lunch. had a mega stressful day in work and could quite happily jack it all in!

Going to a gym tonight to sign up at least I'll be able to burn some of these cals off!

oh and i forgot to say I PASSED MY EXAM!!!! yay!! I was stressing so much.

Hi honey
I have missed ya!
CONGRATZ on passing yr exam darlin x yay it's worth the 3lb sweet, u will soon get rid of that in the gym! Join me I have been going! Yay x
Were u fed well at Cardiff?
X

hey sorry I've been rubbish on here lately.

Well I signed up yesterday, but cant really go until next week!! Have no time with work boooo!

Was I well fed in Cardiff!! OMG these people or mad. My main meal was huge and then they give you 2nds, then it's time for dessert and again you have to 2nds and then the cheese and biscuits came out!!!! I'm surprised I only put on 3lbs!! I was expecting the whole 6 to go back on. I need to update my ticker and signature.

I tried to stay on the diet yesterday but I had a friend over for tea, the meal was around 700cals, but then we had garlic bread and a scone!!

On it properly today, NO deviations.

I've had a shake and 2 salt and vinegar snack o jacks. I've got left over tea for lunch and then a shake for this evening. I'm working in the pub tonight so it's more time effective to take a shake with me than cook a meal.

Hope everyone is well.

Well done for going bak on it Hun x
Have u checked out my low fat/cal recipe thread?
X

Back