No added sugar Robinsons squash

dizzydawnie

Silver Member
Can this be drunk on Atkins?

Have a vile cold and I just want copious amounts of hot orange juice! But thought I needed to check!

thanks in advance

x

-FJ- said:
I drink it...just count the carbs....

Ditto here. I'd struggle even more getting the fluids down without squash. Count the carbs n be aware that some with citric acid can stall some people. But give it a go n see how u go.

If you're not well, better yo get as many fluids down you as poss while staying as legal as poss. Hope you feel better soon!

I drink nothing else but no added sugar robinsons squash and haven't had any problems with either losing weight or getting into ketosis. Watch the citric acid though as someone said above, don't make the juice stronger than you have to, i find i get used to drinking it weaker and have gradually cut down how much i use just to be on the 'safe' side (if the citric acid effects your keto state, it might make you lose the natural hunger suppression though which is one real keto benefit, as with anything just monitor yourself on it). Anyway, as for feeling ill i'd definitely just say 'go for it' anyway, if this is the only 'wrong' thing you have while sick you will have been doing a wonderful job and should congratulate yourself!

thank you all!

that advice is really useful, and I love hot squash!

x

losingit said:
I drink nothing else but no added sugar robinsons squash and haven't had any problems with either losing weight or getting into ketosis. Watch the citric acid though as someone said above, don't make the juice stronger than you have to, i find i get used to drinking it weaker and have gradually cut down how much i use just to be on the 'safe' side (if the citric acid effects your keto state, it might make you lose the natural hunger suppression though which is one real keto benefit, as with anything just monitor yourself on it). Anyway, as for feeling ill i'd definitely just say 'go for it' anyway, if this is the only 'wrong' thing you have while sick you will have been doing a wonderful job and should congratulate yourself!

Great advice n helpful post. Well done.

Back