No change on scales for 3 days! am ss and am soo hungry today!!! ... whats goign on?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by dabihp, 17 September 2007.

1. dabihp

dabihp Well-Known Member

day 11. no weight loss in last 3 days... so hunry today... want a pizza!!

btu will resist.. but :confused:
  2. stilltoowide

stilltoowide Well-Known Member

water retention - how much are you drinking, are you eating the bars at all?
  3. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Hiya Dabi

You will get a few days when nothing seems to be moving but then it suddenly drops 3 pounds, so try and stay off of the scales and you will be slim if you stick to it.

When you say you are hungry is this physical hunger i.e. have you been awake in the night or is it psychological i.e. when you smell food you feel hungry ?

Also check for ketosis, get some sticks from your counsellor or boots and see whether you are.

And finally! are you drinking enough water? Try and get to 4 litres a day as it is a much quicker trip to slimdom and usually more "hunger free"

4. Big H

Big H Well-Known Member

Seriously, you've got to stop weighing yourself so frequently. You won't be gettinga true weight on most days anyway, due to all the factors. Just get weighed once a week and you won't have to torture yourself and if you are being 100% you WILL see results!

Good luck
  5. dabihp

dabihp Well-Known Member

hi! thanks yeah i know stay off scales. drinking at elast 4lts a day. no bars... just havign a hungry day. maybe did more walking abotu than usual.. will stick with it...
  6. Splash

Splash Well-Known Member

Hi, I've had days like that and I found upping my water to 5-6 litres really helps to make me feel more comfortable. It also got the scales moving again. Now I'm 5'10 and still very overweight so I guess I need all that water. Why don't you try upping a little each day until you reach your comfort level. I really notice that if I only have around 4 litres that I start to feel hungry, tired and irritable. Hope this helps. :)
  7. paula 36

paula 36 Well-Known Member

good luck lovey,hope it all sorts outxx
  8. Frejja

Frejja Well-Known Member

I had a fortnight where I lost only half a pound while SSing but third week lost 9lbs so don't let it get you down!