No Chocolate pledge til x-mas eve

I did too :)

Does hot chocolate count? (Please say no ;))

i dont think i could do without my choc out of my advent calender thats one of the best bits....good luck to u all tho :) xx

Nah...I don't count hot chocolate or Hifi bars. They fit easily in with my syn allowance/healthy extras!
Day 2 and I didn't have a crumb of chocolate!

Still resisting. So hard. Kids have been given selection boxes already. I swear there shouting eat me from the kitchen. Ah this is so hard :(

Considering it was me who started this thread, I haven't been so good over the weekend:eek:
I only had 2 pieces of chocolate, but the rest of what I ate had more syns then 10 bars of chocolate.
Back on track again now!
Weigh in tomorrow and I am dreading it like never before:(

Good luck everyone!

Just a quick note, where do you all stand on hot chocolate? I find if I have a piece of chocolate, I'd eat the whole bar and then another and another, but I could quite happily just have one cup of hot chocolate. Chocolate need is satisfied without the binge! It works for me.

I agree, Hot chocolate is great for satisfying chocolate cravings and if you have Options, the 2 syns fit in well with our syn allowance.
Oh I am so glad to read that I am not the only one that can eat one bar of chocolate after another!
Sometimes I really wish I didn't like the stuff!:eek:

I agree, Hot chocolate is great for satisfying chocolate cravings and if you have Options, the 2 syns fit in well with our syn allowance.
Oh I am so glad to read that I am not the only one that can eat one bar of chocolate after another!
Sometimes I really wish I didn't like the stuff!:eek:

Get the coconut one, it is seriously the most beautiful thing I have ever drank. Well actually, the second most beautiful, but the first would be far too cruel to post on this thread, plus I'd have to go to Paris to get it haha

Glad weigh in wasnt too horrific for you Angela.

Im really doing well with this, im really pleased with myself. In fact, im hoping to carry on as long as i can, and hopefully i can wean myself off it and then will just be happy with a small amount eventually. Ive tried this before and did lent without chocolate but completely blew it stright after and my habits didnt change at all. Gonna try harder this time, so thanks for starting this thread.

Back