No Chocolate pledge til x-mas eve

Chocolate is seriously on my mind tho!
I know the feeling!
When I first started SW, 15 months ago, I used to go without chocolate for 6 days every week and have a Chocolate evening fridays. I worked really well and gave me something to look forward too.
No idea when all this went out of the window:confused:
I'll do this again as of the new year because it gave me regular losses AND a weekly chocolate fix!

Coming up to day 5! Kids party this afternoon tho, so I have to pull out all my willpower and practice the word 'no'. Got my daughter as my wing man, I said 'don't let mummy eat anything' and she agreed to help!

well done everyone. Im doing good as well. In fact im not even sure that im missing it now. Its my natural reaction when i want a snack, to reach for the chocolate but once ive remembered, ive stopped myself and been fine and ive not even had that 15 minutes where all you can think of is that chocolate you just turned down!! yippeeee

I had a Christmas lunch today, and for desert I had chocolate tarte! So back to day one tomorrow, but I managed 5 days, and I'll be able to do another 5 days (taking me up to xmas).

It felt so good knowing that I had loads of choccies in the loft and not breaking into them!

Back