No clothes!!!

ermintrude

Gold Member
This is nutcase, it's all going too fast! Well, its not cos I know Im only losing 2lbs a week which is fine, but I just put a dress on I've not worn since my holiday 5 weeks ago - on the holiday it was, er, 'snug' ;) but OK and I really liked it, it's a pretty dress. Now just put it on and it's hanging like a sack already, not 'fitted' at all! I didn't think 10lb would be such a massive difference, I dont know whether to laugh that Im getting smaller or cry that Im running out of clothes! :confused: I'm obviously not complaining, but I'm too scared to buy any more if they're already going to be too big in another 5 weeks! :rolleyes:

Agh can some mod delete this please, it was supposed to be in NSV but Ive somehow ended up here :confused: So Ive posted it again in NSV.Sorry about that.

Thats great on the weight loss! Well done. Maybe take in some of your clothes so they last a bit longer instead of buying new?

I do sometimes, but my sewing Skillz are not ze best. :D

I used to have a sewing machine but it died and Im a bit loathe to get another, given how cr@ppe at sewing I am. And I am not sewing an entire wardrobe back together.

So I shall have to look like a sack for a few more stone yet :rolleyes: :cool:

Back