• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

No Cranberry Bars

S: 18st2lb C: 18st2lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Sorry to hear that .. hope it's sorted soon - they are my favourites too!!!

sim94

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
Me to, I'm on the peanut ones at the moment and not enjoying them as much though:mad: .

I stick to theCranberry Bars because they are lower in Carbs. I come out of ketosis easy when on a AAM week or 790.

CDC
Sim

S: 18st11lb C: 12st4lb G: 11st7lb BMI: 27.8 Loss: 6st7lb(34.6%)
I was told last week by the CD Order Line that it will be at least 2 weeks before Cranberry Crunch bars become available again.

They are my fave too but I only have one box left now. My clients needs come before mine so I'll not be having another one until the new stock gets delivered :cry: :cry: :cry:

Roosters

Silver Member
S: 16st11.0lb C: 15st13.0lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 36 Loss: 0st12lb(5.11%)
I too am missing the cranberry bars, I have but 1/2 left.. oh well .. I guess I can wait 2 weeks *sniff*

sim94

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
I was told last week by the CD Order Line that it will be at least 2 weeks before Cranberry Crunch bars become available again.

They are my fave too but I only have one box left now. My clients needs come before mine so I'll not be having another one until the new stock gets delivered :cry: :cry: :cry:

The Cranberry Bars have never been that popular until recently, so i never over order.

I've got none left now :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I wasn't to keen on the when they first came out an gave them another try recently and love them:) .

Can't wait till they are back in stock.

CDC
Sim