1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

No Cranberry Bars

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by sim94, 23 March 2007 Social URL.

1. sim94

sim94 Cambridge Diet Counsellor

:cry: Haven't been able to order any Cranberry Bars :cry:

I'm just about to have the very last one tonight:)

Been told it will be a few weeks till they sort problem with they supply of one of the ingredients.

CDC
    Sim

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. WannaBeSlim

WannaBeSlim Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear that .. hope it's sorted soon - they are my favourites too!!!

4. sim94

Me to, I'm on the peanut ones at the moment and not enjoying them as much though:mad: .

I stick to theCranberry Bars because they are lower in Carbs. I come out of ketosis easy when on a AAM week or 790.

CDC
    Sim

5. Summerskye

Summerskye Well-Known Member

I was told last week by the CD Order Line that it will be at least 2 weeks before Cranberry Crunch bars become available again.

They are my fave too but I only have one box left now. My clients needs come before mine so I'll not be having another one until the new stock gets delivered :cry: :cry: :cry:

6. Roosters

Roosters Well-Known Member

I too am missing the cranberry bars, I have but 1/2 left.. oh well .. I guess I can wait 2 weeks *sniff*

7. sim94

The Cranberry Bars have never been that popular until recently, so i never over order.

I've got none left now :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I wasn't to keen on the when they first came out an gave them another try recently and love them:) .

Can't wait till they are back in stock.

CDC
    Sim