No Cranberry Bars

sim94

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
:cry: Haven't been able to order any Cranberry Bars :cry:

I'm just about to have the very last one tonight:)

Been told it will be a few weeks till they sort problem with they supply of one of the ingredients.

CDC
Sim

Sorry to hear that .. hope it's sorted soon - they are my favourites too!!!

Me to, I'm on the peanut ones at the moment and not enjoying them as much though:mad: .

I stick to theCranberry Bars because they are lower in Carbs. I come out of ketosis easy when on a AAM week or 790.

CDC
Sim

I was told last week by the CD Order Line that it will be at least 2 weeks before Cranberry Crunch bars become available again.

They are my fave too but I only have one box left now. My clients needs come before mine so I'll not be having another one until the new stock gets delivered :cry: :cry: :cry:

I too am missing the cranberry bars, I have but 1/2 left.. oh well .. I guess I can wait 2 weeks *sniff*

I was told last week by the CD Order Line that it will be at least 2 weeks before Cranberry Crunch bars become available again.

They are my fave too but I only have one box left now. My clients needs come before mine so I'll not be having another one until the new stock gets delivered :cry: :cry: :cry:

The Cranberry Bars have never been that popular until recently, so i never over order.

I've got none left now :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I wasn't to keen on the when they first came out an gave them another try recently and love them:) .

Can't wait till they are back in stock.

CDC
Sim

Back