Attack No further loss

Deborandum

I'm feeling a bit low this morning as I've not lost a single further pound since Wednesday. Being the weight I am I would have thought that the weight would have fallen off in the arrack phase.

I started on Monday, lost 4lbs by Wednesday and nothing since. I think I am doing everything right. My menus are in my diary section I'd anyone wishes to analyse them.

I have a couple of thoughts:-

1. The barbecue herbs that are going on my chicken are not as good as I originally thought. The ingredients just mention herbs and spices and nothing sugary.

2. I'm not drinking enough water. I'm mainly drinking tea and Diet Coke.

Help please. I'm planning on finishing attack on Sunday evening so need to shift more poundage.

The dramatic weight loss some people see on attack is mainly water, not fat, so if you don't have water retention problems, 4lbs is a good loss in 5 days. If your attack coincides with TOTM this may also mask some further water loss (I know I could carry at least 4lbs in extra water during TOTM.

It doesn't mean the diet isn't working, it just means that it is working steadily.

Move into cruise as planned, and the weight loss should continue.

And do drink more water - the more you drink the faster your kidneys can flush out the stuff you are shedding!

Pour a glass of water every time you have a cup of tea, and drink them both. That's an easy way to double your intake.

Back