No going back now - Official Diary Time

I was really excited to hear your off to Florida :D Are you doing all the theme parks? I'm a total adrenaline junkie!

Good luck eating sensibly there thats one tough ask!

We are doing Universal and Busch Gardens this year, I want to see the new Harry Potter stuff (geek alert)

I'm back :)

Florida was excellent and I kept to plan mostly (had a treat day once a week)

I was a bit worried that I would struggle to find diet friendly things to eat while on holiday, but I was pleasantly surprised a lot of the restaurants had low calorie/low fat options and I had some yummy things to eat.

applebees-weight-watchers-menu-500x375.jpg

I did a lot of walking but I still faced the scale with some trepidation this morning (no weighing for FOUR WEEKS) and was gob smacked to see I had lost 8lbs.

I am delighted as that takes me into the 13s and a 50lb+ loss overall.

feb weight.jpg

Hols over now, so nose to the grindstone and get to target (hopefully) this year.

Tracy x

Last edited:
Welcome back Tracy, and what a fab result hun, you must be chuffed!!!

US restaurants can be brilliant when it comes to low cal menus so well done choosing wisely (they are also brill on the high cal options too, and serving sizes that would feed a small nation LOL).

Florida was excellent and I kept to plan mostly (had a treat day once a week)

I did a lot of walking but I still faced the scale with some trepidation this morning (no weighing for FOUR WEEKS) and was gob smacked to see I had lost 8lbs.

Blooming amazing - well done :worthy:

So was it brilliant? Making me get even more excited about my trip and more focused to get smaller by the time I go!

Blooming amazing - well done :worthy:

So was it brilliant? Making me get even more excited about my trip and more focused to get smaller by the time I go!

It was brilliant, the weather wasn't all it could be but it was nice and we had some great days out at the parks and just generally relaxed and recharged.

I am four stone lighter than when I visited in jan 14 (next time another four stone lighter hopefully) but it made SUCH a difference. I didn't worry about fitting in any of the rides ( I did fit before but it was always a worry) and I found all the waking about a breeze.

Your hols will soon come around and you will be all slim and raring to go i'm sure

Tracy x

So glad you had a great time but shame about the weather. Have had an exciting weekend booking accommodation and car rental :)

Would love to be at target but as you have said even if I'm not I'll feel so much better than I did. I remember last trip being so pleased they had tester seats for some rides in case of tight fit wont need those this trip :p

I am four stone lighter than when I visited in jan 14 (next time another four stone lighter hopefully) but it made SUCH a difference.

That is so fab to hear - I love exploring when I'm on hols and I'm really looking forward to being able to walk hills and stuff without being completely knackered! :D

Hello Lovelies :)

A 3lb loss for me this morning. I'm almost half way on my journey and I don't want to jinx it but I am almost daring to believe I can get there.

feb 9 weight.jpg

I'm so done with being the middle aged fat one. :rolleyes:

Tracy x

Brilliant, well done! I know what you mean, for a while there I was resigned to be fat and middle aged, but then decided sod that, lol. Keep up the great work! :) xx

My hubbie has had to work a night shift tonight. It's the first time for ages since he has had to work one.

Pre healthy eating I would have used is an opportunity to pig out in private (pizza/crisps etc) tonight i've had 2 finn crisp, babybel light and one of those small pots of melon.......the times they are a changing :D

Tracy x

Hi :)

Another week and another weigh in, it's a 2lbish loss for me this week.

According to my ticker I now have less to lose than I've lost (62 lost 61 to go) scary thought.

Tracy x

Woo! Well done on your loss. Losing 25% of your body weight and getting halfway to goal is worth celebrating :)

Back