No going back now - Official Diary Time

Good Morning :)

A 2lb loss for me this week.

I'm edging slowly closer to the magical 10st range :D I just wish it would happen a bit faster (yep I'm so impatient)

Tracy x

well done tracy on the 2lbs lost

Well done on the loss. :0clapper:

One tip that helped me appreciate small losses ,though 2lbs isn't a small loss, is to get a shopping bag and put the weight you lose in it every week. I use cans of soup etc most are 15oz. it's staggering how it adds up and means more to me than the numbers do.

Well done on the loss. :0clapper:

One tip that helped me appreciate small losses ,though 2lbs isn't a small loss, is to get a shopping bag and put the weight you lose in it every week. I use cans of soup etc most are 15oz. it's staggering how it adds up and means more to me than the numbers do.

Thank you and that's a great tip, I'm going to try that

Well done Tracy! 2lbs is a big percentage to take off when you are as slim as you are, I'm relieved when I drop 2lbs now and I'm 9stone heavier than you. My god look at your BMI! You have killed this weight loss malarkey!

Well done Tracy! 2lbs is a big percentage to take off when you are as slim as you are, I'm relieved when I drop 2lbs now and I'm 9stone heavier than you. My god look at your BMI! You have killed this weight loss malarkey!

Awww thank you, your 'slim as you are' has actually brought a tear to my eye. I never NEVER thought I could get to where I am now, i've still got a bit more to lose but you've made my day :thankyou:

Tracy x

Well it's true! You've smashed every single one of your mini targets you set yourself and you must only be about 10lbs away from being in the 'Healthy' BMI range? How amazing that must feel! You'll be as near as damn it to 11stone on your birthday in a couple of weeks too! You're very inspiration to me, and I'll be cheering you on when you hit your next few targets x

You are four stone down in four months which is a huge achievement you are going to smash it too...I know it :)

It's about 12lbs for me to reach my 'healthy' BMI range. 10st 2lb is the top end of the range. It does goes down to a scary 7st 6 :eek: not that I will be going anywhere near that weight.

We are all doing so well, this forum and the people on it are bloody amazing

Tracy x

When I left school I was 7st 11lbs ! but that was 35 years ago. I'd feel skinny at anything under 10st.

FAB loss Tracy!!!!

And I ditto everything Essie has posted, you are rocking this thing and you'll be in the 10s in no time! :D

Tracy you are a total rock star. I'm in complete awe of you. You are everything that is great about this forum.

I also echo what you said to estameme - I've had a nosey on your diary a few times and read a load in one stint and my exact thoughts were this woman is smashing it!!

well done on your loss love x x

Back