No Hope

Dutch

Goodbye Tum
Hi all, I was walking my toddler down the road today next to a traffic jam, usually this would fill me with dread as people tended to shout rude things at me before I lost weight, so I confidently strode past lines of cars not worrying about my bum or wobbly bits, from a car I heard an OI, and a whistle, as I'd walked past the cars I knew there wasn't anyone I knew in them so I didnt' turn round

Big mistake

Next thing I heard was

FAT SL A G!!!!!!!!

I am now wearing a size 8 or 10 so obviously the gobshites who do feel free to shout at us in the street don't care what size we are it's all irrelevant so don't worry if you're shouted at, they're very dumb and very blind!!!!!!

I gave him a cheery backwards wave but to save energy used a mere one finger hee hee xx

I gave him a cheery backwards wave but to save energy used a mere one finger hee hee xx

pmsl!! I love it.

I am very fortunate to have never had anything shouted at me or said at me, but I know it would destroy the tiny last piece of my fragile self esteem, so I am dead pleased it's never happened.

Well done you xxxxx

hmmm not only his brain but other parts must be very small as well!!!! Love your cheery wave and ...... wow fantastic loss n you look fab!!

What a idiot. u look amazing hun he obviouslyhas to make other people feel like crap to make himself feel better xxx

I am shocked, i have been on the recieving end of shouted insults in the past and they are soul destrying, or were when i was a lot bigger and it just confirmed what i thought about myself.
I'm sorry you got that abuse but it's nice to see you stood up for yourself and obviously haven't let it phase you too much.
You look absolutly amazing...i was following these posts before i joined or started cd and your pics were the ones that really inspired me and gave me the positive attitude i needed to begin!
Where do these people get off being so rude, at least it is a lesson to us all that these vile scum bags who obviously have their own issues are out there and always will be, so no matter how big or small you are to not take their pathetic words to heart.
Well done on such success and thankyou for motivating me.xx

Oh, and i meant to add they probably reverted to insults just because you didn't turn to acknowledge their whistle, so really you got one up on them by ignoring such idiots.

yep would imagine he was whistling cos he thinks ur hot stuff and since u spurned his rubbish advances he felt it necissary to shout an insult to help his bruised ego

i always find that i seem to hold onto the negative comments more and brush off any positives. i mean sometimes the negative comments i think back on help me stick to the diet, but i found that if i kept a little page in my diary on the notes page, and recorded any compliments people made to me and by who,when i was feeling down i could back on them and smile. still got a page of them, when i was losing weight about a year ago and dropped nearly 2 stone (needless to say nearly all of it went on again)

I agree with the others,looking at your photo it's undoubtedly because he fancied you and felt an idiot because you didn't respond to his sophisticated advances!!

What a cretin, and all respect to you for taking it how you did!

SW
xx

Back