Green Days No longer down in the dumps

How you getting on? x

Hi everyone Im back online. Had a close family bereavement to deal with then Ive been v poorly with a persistant chest infection. Needless to say diet has been all over the place. Nevermind the good news is Ive lost the 4lbs I put on over these few weeks, I really don't know how, but ready to get 100% back on plan. Hope u r all we'll & I look forward to catching up with everyone x

hunca said:
Hi everyone Im back online. Had a close family bereavement to deal with then Ive been v poorly with a persistant chest infection. Needless to say diet has been all over the place. Nevermind the good news is Ive lost the 4lbs I put on over these few weeks, I really don't know how, but ready to get 100% back on plan. Hope u r all we'll & I look forward to catching up with everyone x

Aw welcome back hunca. Sorry to hear your sad news, but fantastic that you didn't use it as an excuse to give up altogether!

Well done for coming back and joining us! We've all missed you xx

Welcome back hunca :) hope you're feeling better now :)

welcome back hunca, we were worried about you, sorry for your loss, but as mrs s said, well done for not letting it affect your plan.

Hope you're feeling better now xx

Sorry to hear your bad news Hunca :( Great to hear you're back on plan though x :)

That's everyone. Just finished an online shop to stock up on all my sw favs. I've missed my long walks etc but will get back on plan 100% tmrw altho DD is off school due to in service day so my 6 mile walk won't happen!

Hey hunca. Notice you're back. Where've u been???? Hope all is well with u. X

Hello Sofartogo!
Yes back (again!!) Been looking thro posts over last few days just to get my brain back in gear. Joined the gym & had a personal programme done, still massively overweight ( prob need to lose 6 stone ), hubby situation much about the same - good days/weeks & horrendous days/weeks when we just cant bare to speak to each other but still together all the same! He still moves to spare room if I start snoring , which isnt everynight! Going to menu plan tonight then go shopping once Ive been to gym tmrw a.m. Ive made up my magic porridge ready for breakfast tmrw with grapes & melon. You are doing incredible - 3 stone off well done you keep up the good work x

Well, very glad to have u back ;)
I had 4 and a half stone to lose so creeping ever closer. Never lasted this long on a diet before and think I'm now just so stubborn that I won't let it beat me!

Hope things work out for you. As long a you're happy...

Keep on touch! X

Well its Monday & Ive restarted. Surprised to see that Ive lost 5lb since I was last here which was a lovely surprise. Cant seem to get a new ticker created, it keeps saying 'session halted' anyway Ill try again later. Meantime I'll just log it as todays starting weight. Been to gym this morning then shopped in Morrisons & Tesco to get stocked up - cherries,pears,bananas,carrots,swede,Alpen light etc etc.
For breakfast I had Magic porridge but as I made it with an Activia yogurt it was a tad stoggy compared to making it with a Mullerlight. For lunch Ive had 6 Ryvita Wholegrain crackerbreads with cottage cheese & cucumber, 3 Babybel lights(£1 per net bag in Morrisons). Cherries & a pear.
So far so good. Ah its good to be back x

20/02/12 18st 2lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can tell Im back on plan as Ive hardly been off the loo ha ha ;-)
I went to the gym this morning & did my programme which takes me roughly about 1 hour 15 mins but feel I really want to go again asap! How often should I gym it in a week? Need a really big kick up the rearend but dont want to set myself unrealistic goals! I could physically make the gym 7 days a week. What does anyone think?

hunca said:
Can tell Im back on plan as Ive hardly been off the loo ha ha ;-)
I went to the gym this morning & did my programme which takes me roughly about 1 hour 15 mins but feel I really want to go again asap! How often should I gym it in a week? Need a really big kick up the rearend but dont want to set myself unrealistic goals! I could physically make the gym 7 days a week. What does anyone think?

I think it depends how intensive your workout is?

And I know resistance training (weights), although necessary for a good workout and good loss, should never be done on consecutive days (ie every other day). Other people may beg to differ though? x

Well its Monday & Ive restarted. Surprised to see that Ive lost 5lb since I was last here which was a lovely surprise.
x

20/02/12 18st 2lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well done - shows you have developed good habits, because even when your not on here, you are still loosing weight.
And you sound soooo motivated (send some my way, cause im not at moment) so here's to some good weight losses in next few week x

Id happily share some of my motivation with u slimbysummer lol
Because Ive just started at gym I find my workout between moderate & hard but think thats just because Im unaccustomed to it. The guy said not to do heavy weights or lots of reps. He said when I do the weights on a scale of 1-10 I should aim to be lifting/working at about a 7. I use combination of cardio ( x trainer, treadmill, rower & bike) & hydraulic resistance machines & power plate. My biggest downfall everytime I restart SW is Im an all or nothing kinda gal so if I eat 1 morsel that I deem 'bad' or I dont do excercise of any kind each day then I fall of the wagon :-(

P.S anyone have any idea why I cant get a proper ticker up. I know how to copy, paste etc but everytime I try to create one just after Ive put in all weight & height details etc & click next the screen goes white & in top left it say 'session halted'. Very odd. Any help much appreciated x

P.S anyone have any idea why I cant get a proper ticker up. I know how to copy, paste etc but everytime I try to create one just after Ive put in all weight & height details etc & click next the screen goes white & in top left it say 'session halted'. Very odd. Any help much appreciated x
Anyone able to help? Ive tried again today but no luck :-(

Back