No longer overweight !!! So happy!

cannyscot

I am no longer overweight today! I lost about a stone before I came to exante but it was torture and took about a year but exante has been so fun and so easy. I am not very good at dieting and I can't believe how dedicated some people are -I have never honked once! But I find exante so easy to fit into my life and I love the soups and bars so despite not having mega losses I'm slowly getting there. Only 12lbs to my ideal weight but probably only got 3 weeks to get there so maybe not but worth a try.

I am so enjoying fitting into size 12 clothes and all the nice comments people have been giving me. I am never going to be overweight again.

Thanks for all the support on here .

Well done!! It feels great doesn't it!

I've got 4 weeks to lose 11 pounds (but I want 12) so let's go for it!!

Ok your on . Why did you go on Atkins -just so you can eat normal meals?
I can see me eating exante bars and soups for ever I just really like them cos I'm a lazy toad and they are so easy.

I have a big birthday soon so I am feeling pretty motivated.

I was just finding it hard to live my life. Me and hubs pretty much always go out for lunch with the kiddies at the weekend and I've had loads of social events the last week or so. Think I just needed it!

Yup, I have a big birthday on 9th October and want to be back in my old size 10 jeans. I won't quite be at target but as long as the jeans do up I'll be happy!

Oh brill we are little Librans together! I have been dancing round the house all morning singing I am what I am and what I am needs no excuses. It's great I really feel more confident so roll on the Birthday -a good excuse for a new outfit and another pair of jeans!!

Lol! I'm not quite thinking roll on for the birthday. I've banned everyone from mentioning the number. My husband laughs and calls me old at every opportunity (he's 14 months younger) so now I'm not overweight I've resorted to calling him fatty every time he comments on my age!

I'm hopefully going to Bicester village after my birthday and I intend to go mad!! Might end up getting shoes or bags though... Jimmy Choo and D&G, mmmmmm

Well done. Cant wait to fit into size 12 clothes. Havent been a size 12 since I was at school and that was a very long time ago.

well done you 2- faantastic - no longer overweight - bet you look and feel fab - thanks for the inspiration

Back