No loss this week but I dont care!

Blue Butterfly

Gold Member
Well as the title says really!
This is week 4 for me and I have STS.
And quite frankly I dont give a monkeys :D
I feel a little thinner (my jeans fell down a few days ago!) and I feel fitter and that is in just 4 weeks.
So the scales haven't moved this week, hopefully they will next week.
I am staying positive about a sts for a change and not using it as an excuse to get upset and eat.
I know if I keep on with TS I WILL lose weight, there is no way I wont.

I hope everyone has a fabulous week ahead.
Onwards and downwards x

Go you!!! Such a great attitude to have. And you know as well as we do that next week it will move again :) Inspirational x

Fab attitude, Blue! And yay for trousers falling down - just hopefully not in public! xD Here's hoping for a whooshie for you next week just to add to your good mood! :D

Hi, Im really motivated by your comments. Ive just weighed myself (wk3 weigh in) and have put a pound back on. My own fault as I had a major relapse this week and had a Greggs pasty and two slices of toast. Reading your post has just put me right back on track. Thank You :)

Well done blue you pma is exactly what we all need :D

Well done, and it probably means you will have a big loss next week anyway!

Thanks everyone.
I'm glad my positive attitude is rubbing off on you :D

The thing is, in the past if I did badly 1 week I would turn to food to comfort myself and all that got me was a gain the next week on the scales and then I'd fall off the wagon completely.
So there will be none of that this time, if I gain or sts I will still post about my weekly weigh in and carry on.

The support here is fab.

Oh and luckily my jeans fell down while I was at home. I was carrying a box and walking up the stairs and I could feel them coming down a little more with each step but I had no hands free to pull them up.
Got to top of the stairs and they were round my ankles!!

Good for you BB - you have the perfect attitude! Im having my second weigh in tomorrow morning. I feel good! I hope I've lost another little bit - it would just be the perfect start to the week! Best of luck with week 5 of TS :) :)

Thanks for this great thread, I have lost 4lb this week, which is strange as I feel so much thinner. 2 weeks and about 11lbs is not bad going, I reckon that this is the diet for me even if some weeks are slow as I agree we can only lose weight.

Blue Butterfly said:
Well as the title says really!
This is week 4 for me and I have STS.
And quite frankly I dont give a monkeys :D
I feel a little thinner (my jeans fell down a few days ago!) and I feel fitter and that is in just 4 weeks.
So the scales haven't moved this week, hopefully they will next week.
I am staying positive about a sts for a change and not using it as an excuse to get upset and eat.
I know if I keep on with TS I WILL lose weight, there is no way I wont.

I hope everyone has a fabulous week ahead.
Onwards and downwards x

Well done BB, there been a confusion with different scale and apparently only lost 5lb disappointment but after reading your post it has inspired me to carry on and not think that I have wasted my time. At lease it 5lb off instead if on . So Thankyou and well done . I wish you more falling down jeans episodes xxx

Just be careful with the jeans lol my knickers fell down in Iceland last year while I was shopping lol I didn't even realise until hubby told me they were on the floor!! that will teach me to wear a skirt won't it lol

lolol @Shellreid ....That's definitely a tell-tale sign you've lost weight! I was out shopping with my mum on Friday, we were in boots at the perfume counter and my knickers fell down inside my jeans...I got myself into such a pickle trying to pull them up without anyone noticing...Unfortunately it never panned out and every bugger was looking at me as though I had 3 eyes!!! ....notagoodlook.com..I never managed to pull them up, I had to run into the loo to do it! ha!

Im glad its not just me lol!!

Im going to have to get used to it! My jeans are on the move now, which can only be a good thing! lol

Oh gawd I've had the knickers falling down inside jeans thing too....it's so awkward trying to get them back in place while out in public!

Woohooo to clothes falling down and off....it's a very good sign :D

like everyone else has said that is such a great attitude to have! you have great determination! and yay to falling down jeans! woop woop :-D

X

I just want to say thank you for such an insperational post. Ive had 3 fantastic weeks and I have a feeling I might be having a STS week. You sort of get the feal of your body.
If I do Ill take a leaf out of your book, smile that I'm still on the plan, Im not going to put the weight back on and know next week the scales will be going down again.

Keep up this great attitude, your gonna be where you want to be in now time!

Back