No matter what... carry on!

Morning Sarah :)

I just had the galette with 46 g of dark chocolate with raspberry filling.
I feel at peace with that and I know I will not gain weight. ( I walked for 1 hour )
Mmmh, it is a beautiful day.

A choccy filled galette sounds amazing Elish, well done on your loss as well it looks like it's working really well.

Thanks to you, Monica.
I never trusted calorie counting but it is really working.
And since I am in Consolidation I have the freedom to choose from a variety of fruits and vegetables.
It is ok to indulge... And for the next gala meal, I want some raw almonds :) ( I heard they are really good for us)

Thank you again and have a great day!

Before the advent of false nails models used to eat 6 almonds every day for strengthening their nails. Almond oil is still the recommended reatment for rough cuticles.

I have to say Elish calorie counting was a diet I never tried. I find my new plan great as well and I am loving the place I am with food right now Long it might continue.

Last edited:
Hi Sarah,

I had a rough week at work but thank God it is weekend.

I had a little treat:
50 g almonds
30 g Nutella
125 g of Tiramisu yogurt
(619.8 kcal)

Good morning,

I had a peach, 4 plums, 100g blueberries
:) I love mornings ( when I stay home and not rush in the city)

I love the weekend too xxx keep enjoying your fruit and enjoyyour time off xxx

Thank you.
You too.

I also had a little chicken,polenta, cheese, mushrooms, a HUGE salad with tomatoes,lettuce, salmon, gallete .
Great nutritional day and calm too (Thank God!)

TOTAL of the day ( the fruits I had in the morning have been added )= 1674 kcal - 97% of the nutritional target achieved

Yesterday, I fainted in my home and I hit my head.
I had a normal conso day, I even had raw almonds (6g) and peanuts (6 g) and 80 g of dark chocolate (80% cocoa)and some chicken, salad.
Total of 1334kcal
I walked for 2 hours and exerciced for 30 minutes (aerobic).
Today I will have my 40 gr of fat cheese, 2 slices of bread, chicken, 4 fresh figs, yogurt,oat bran, tomatoes + vitamins and minerals..... and I do not know what else...

I'm so very grateful I'm ok and nothing bad happened.

Last edited:
Look after yourself, and like the girls sayif it happens again go straight to the doctors Elish xxx

Of course they are, I've been eating meat for 50 years lol xxx

Oh, the beauty of PP Thursday.... I MISSED that!
I almost had a tiny cherry tomato.... but only a few more hours till tomorrow and I will be able to have ALL the cherry tomatoes in the fridge :)
MIAM!

Elish, you DO love your pv days...xxx:D

Back