No matter what... carry on!

My experiment continues.

Today's ratio was 38%protein; 36 % carbs; 26% fat
physalis , a few walnuts, cocoa nibs, oat bran, goji, cranberries, whole wheat pasta + cheese + tomato sauce, chicken, turkey, yogurt, non-fat cheese, yogurt, pork, peppers.

Tomorrow is polenta and cheese day :)

Another kilo gone <

I'm at 56 kg now

Yesterday I had whole wheat pasta and today I had polenta :)
Two starchy meals in a row, no weight gain.
Thank You, Dr Dukan for Consolidation!

Dukan diet< the best diet

Not really, that is just a bonus :)

By the way, today's Polenta was great.
( the first time I got it right)

Last edited:
Today's ratio was 37 %protein; 27% carbs; 36% fat
( Biscuits with chocolate mousse, 5 hazelnuts, 5 g raw cocoa, 220 g polenta, 100 g cheese, chicken , pastrami, pepper, lettuce, tomatoes, yogurt, 1 apple)

Today's ratio was 32 %protein; 32% carbs; 36% fat

I had a few grams of dried fruits + 100 g of pine nuts, 20 g of milk chocolate, 20 g of waffle, 300 g raw plums, 50 g blackberries, 170 g raw figs
chicken, lettuce, cheese, yogurt.
( and finally my oat bran but I'm really, really full)
Tomorrow oh Lord!!
I will have éclairs
& fruits tarts

Today's ratio was 54 %protein; 23% carbs; 23% fat
(chicken, mussels, soy protein, yogurt, oat bran, lettuce, cheese, milk, flax seeds, walnuts 3g, eggs, 100 g blackberries)

I will not ruin all my efforts by stuffing myself with sugar.
I am so grateful for my new found figure so I will have the gala meal tomorrow... but it's not really worth it.
Sugar is so bad for us.

Last edited:
A friend died.
She was a young, happy, beautiful girl.
May she rest in peace.

I have problems at work.

I don't even worry about my weight anymore.
What will be will be.

Tomorrow PP Thursday but on Friday I will fast for religious purposes.
I have not done that in a while and now I realize how much I missed that

Peace.

I'm so sorry to hear about your friend. It's so difficult when you lose somebody you care about. Thinking of you, and hope you're ok x

Elish, massive hugs xxx

so sorry to hear about your friend :( big hugs

I'm so sorry to hear about your friend Elisheba. I lost a good friend two years ago and it was a very tough time, I hope you can find the strength and support you need.

You are right though, being in control of food is a wonderful feeling. I'm not sure where you're at with things just now but your recent posts with your food choices and nutritional break down look very good. I hope that is something you can stop worrying about so you can focus on grieving.

Here's the biggest hug I can find to send you :bighug:

Love,
Jx

I cannot go back to the diet. I still keep the one day of PureProtein, the bran and the walk evey day. I only eat 2 slices of bread and 40 g cheese but I have MORE then one fruit and I also added nuts every day. I just cannot do it and I don't know what to do....anymore

Last edited:
Oh Elisheba, you sound so sad! But look at what me and Caro and others have been writing lately - we'r all tweaking conso so it works for us. The main thing is to feel in control of food I think. Do you feel that you are now, eating the way you are eating? You're really very thin now - is it time to rethink your TW of 121lbs?

Please look back at how well you've done - go back and read your diary from the start!

Big, big hug, hope you're ok my lovely.

Jx

Back