No matter what... carry on!

Today I ate so far
14 g raw almonds
14 g raw peanuts
8 plums
100 g frozen strawberries
Oat bran (2 tbsp) , wheat bran (1 tbsp) , sesame seeds (1tsp), flax seeds (1tsp)

Next I will have
chicken, tomatoes,
cheese 9% with 2 slices of bread
radishes

and I'll see for supper

Dear friends,

My head only hurts just a little.
I ate over 1800 kcal today which feels good after days of eating 1000 kcal or less.
I do miss fruits but I can still have ONE serving of fruit a day ( occasionally two if you count the gala meals)

Big hugs to you, ( no matter what diet you choose) - BE WELL and HEALTHY!

Since I am back to Conso, I am always hungry.
I have to eat a little every three hours..... I guess is the lack of carbs.
I fought with myself today.. I wanted to get a snack, biscuits and chocolate.... but I got a big apple instead.
I am proud of myself.

I'm making pasta with tomato sauce and cheese.
I already had my bread...

Oh, carbs.... we have to learn our bodies to get acquainted with you again... and we do not want those pounds back.
Let's just trust Dr Dukan and do our best to follow Consolidation!

Elisheba, you're doing so great! I relate to everything you say, am having all the same struggles so it's fascinating to read about the path you are choosing.

Sorry to hear about the breakup and the fainting. We're keeping an eye on you, you know! Jx

I'm still fascinated by CRON but I approached it the wrong way, I restricted too much...
I'm back to normal eating in Conso and I try to follow the RULES of Consolidation.
I'm still monitoring on cronometer.com

Yes, Sarah. Thank you.
Long day at work.
Very happy with the food in Conso.
I always add 2-3 grams of almonds, raw peanuts, hazelnuts, dried cranberries, goji berries.
If I will gain weight I will stop adding them to my diet.
But so far I did not notice any weight gain. ( as long as I stick to 2-3 g each, I don't see why I could not enjoy them every day, except on Pure Protein Thursday, of course!)
I love the bread and the 40 g of real cheese as well as a fresh fruit every day (except on Thursday)
So far so good.
Have a great week.

sounds like all is going well :)

Today's ratio was 38 %protein; 28% carbs; 34% fat
( 1 BIG apple, chicken, tomatoes, 20 g cheese Babybel, 2 slices of bread, 6 hazelnuts, 4 cashew, non fat cottage cheese, oat bran muffins with goji berries,mussels)

Tomorrow is PROTEIN THURSDAY!!!

PP Thursday!!
An important day that helps us maintain our weight loss :)
I ate oat bran muffins, yogurt 0%, cream cheese 0,2%, salmon, grilled chicken,mussels
The ratio was 61%protein; 20% carbs; 19% fat

Today's ratio was 49 %protein; 23% carbs; 28% fat
( Raw pineapple, chicken, tomatoes, lettuce, 6 hazelnuts, 4 cashew, 4 walnuts, 2 Brazil nuts, 4 dried cranberries, 2 almonds, non fat cottage cheese, oat bran,mussels, salmon, 6 g of raw cocoa)

I finally got raw cocoa nibs!
I love it!
Full of flavor and antioxidants!
I only had 6 g but tomorrow I will have 10 g!

Last edited:
Oh, thank you for caring, Ceri.
I feel excellent lately.

I don't restrict anymore.
I EAT to my hunger. Actually, I just had 54 g of turkey right now because I was feeling hungry.
I am still using
http://cronometer.com/ just to monitor my nutrients and the protein vs carbs vs fat ratio. ( 93% nutritional target achieved, I'm still low on vitamin E and Potassium)
I think this application made me more AWARE of food, of its value and its importance.

Great to hear that you're feeling so well!!! It sounds like you're eating to get the optimum nutrition from your food, so I guess it makes sense that you're feeling so well. My complexion has really improved since starting Dukan (I guess from cutting out all the processed food and junk), so I'm interested to find out how you get on with this as I think it's important to think of how foods will not just effect your weight but also your health in general. :)

I totally agree with this, my complexion has never been all that bad but with Dukan it's actually quite nice. Not sure if it's the amount of water I drink but my face has been so plump lately (not to do with my weight though!!) and my wrinkles have been less evident and let me tell you - that is awesome! I'm pretty sure I'm way older than both of you but remember this for the future! :)

CG, agree about the wrinkles, mine are not so deep .....result.

Back