No matter what... carry on!

I was queasy .... so I took a tablespoon of lemon juice.
I feel good now.... just tired... too much work.

I feel good about the diet... I just wish I had more time to cook.
And there is another thing.... I wouldn't trust anyone else to do the cooking....
except maybe someone else on Dukan diet.
Actually I would pay for a Dukan friendly dinner... just the way I like it.

B : 2 tbsp goji in yogurt 0%
L : grilled chicken livers with garlic
green beans + vinegar
D : chicken
pepper, tomato
1 tbsp lemon juice

2 liters water, herbal tea, 1 glass Coke 0, 2 coffees

3 hours walking

Depressed still...
But I still have my diet.
All I need is to look at my Before-After photos.. and that makes me motivated.

Elisheba said:
Depressed still...
But I still have my diet.
All I need is to look at my Before-After photos.. and that makes me motivated.

Good motivation!

Oh sorry your still feeling down is it totm or can't you pin point why? X

Thank you for reaching out to me
xeilidhx, sididd and lorlypop!
This means a lot.
I am hanging on.
I am not really sure I am so depressed.. but I am trying to find all the things I am grateful for.

I am gateful to Dr Dukan.
I am grateful to the nice people of this forum.
I am grateful I have a job and good food on my table and a roof above my head.

Are you confident enough to post them elisheba? Would love to see your progress :)

You can see some photos in my profile album.
I am not ready yet to post the "uuuuh" photo because I have not reached my target yet.
I will post when I reach Conso or Stab.
I still have difficulty believing I lost so much weight.
In my head I am still very much obese
:sigh:

How are you feeling today?

Thank you, sididd and alottolose.
I feel better today.
Sometimes, I am my worst enemy.
I am still on the diet and that makes me feel I'm doing something good for myself.

Good keep posting x nice to hear from you and good your still Dukaning xxx

Glad to see you still posting :) I've been dogged by depression for years myself, it's not easy to approach any changes especially diet when you're feeling in low mood. You must be a really strong person and for that you should be very proud of yourself :) x

Good keep posting x nice to hear from you and good your still Dukaning xxx

Of course...I'm keeping this diet.
I won't make the same mistakes twice.
I know from experience .... having chocolate right now would make things even worse.

Glad to see you still posting :) I've been dogged by depression for years myself, it's not easy to approach any changes especially diet when you're feeling in low mood. You must be a really strong person and for that you should be very proud of yourself :) x

Thank you.
The only thing I know is that I will not make the same mistakes again.... no matter what.
Keeping this diet.... ALL the phases of this diet is the best thing I can do for me.

Have a beautiful day.

Just caught up on your diary Elisheba - so sorry you are feeling pants!!! Isn't it horrible when you don't know why you are feeling down, you just do? Hopefully going over and over all the great things in your life atm will help you to feel a bit better. I think it is in the air a bit as I have been feeling it too - what works for me is a swift kick up the jacksy and my three year old provided that!!!! Also spending some time with a friend who is really poorly and has plenty to be sad about - quite inspirational really, put all my little niggles to shame - defo put a spring back in my step and a smile on my face. Thinking of you. x

Yay, glad to hear it............ xx

Back