No more excuses diary

T

Such a long time since Ive heard that saying😀. Yep, lent is upon us so
Yes lent is here not that I give anything up, life is restricted enough 😂😂

Today was a good day. Just coming to the end of my first sp day. Wasn't too difficult.

Brunch was sliced pear and apple
Dinner today was veggie quiche, was really good but too much cheese. 6 syns but that was the excess of cheese, lots of broccoli. Followed by sliced pear and apple again. That kept me going until I got home

Tea was a slim heb and sliced ham.

Only managed 1 heb today but I wasn't hungry and I'm finished eating for today.

2 sessions on the vibration plate. 1 in the am with squats and calf raises but this evening I think will be stationary but on the high level of 5.

You basically go up on your toes ,raising your heels off the plate and hold. Put your foot back down flat and that's it. Good for the muscles at the back of the leg,up to the bum and also increase your core.

Perfect thanks, I do that anyway but didn't know it had a name or was an actual exercise

Evening all
It's cold today. Woke to snow again this morning. Thankfully the roads were clear by work time.

Brunch was sliced fruit. I'll have to move on from that soon because I'm getting a little bored of it but just a little.
Dinner was chicken curry for 4 suns and rice. Followed by sliced fruit. That kept me going until I got home.
Tea was tinned spaghetti and a slim, heb.
I had some skinnys this evening but stayed within my syns.
I managed 1.5 litres of water today aswell as lots of tea and coffee. No herbal tea today at lunch time though.

I did 1 10min sessions on the vibration plate today. I'm stiff after yesterday's workout and I didn't want to push it this morning.

I'm down to 1 apple and a pear so I will have to buy some tomorrow. Tomorrow is an SP day so lots of fruit will be needed.

Onward we go. I plan on being a bit smaller coming out of this lockdown and a lot smaller by the time the summer rolls in

Onward we go. I plan on being a bit smaller coming out of this lockdown and a lot smaller by the time the summer rolls in
You're ambitious, with lockdown ending before summer I mean not your weight loss plans😅. I reckon we are like this till after Easter anyway and more likely after May weekend. We need to get the schools open first but in a safe way, not teenagers congregating at every street corner or parents of little ones all at the gates chatting and drinking coffee.
Wow snow, we had some cold rain yesterday but no snow. It's been extremely windy all night so I'm assuming no snow out this morning either.
You are doing great so far and seem well on track👏

Well in that case @tipperary it will be like one of those 60min makeover shows when I get to see my mam and son again 🙂

Monday and Tuesday this week were total right offs diet wise with white bread, chocolate and pancakes so I'm trying to claw some of it back 😂

Today was a great day diet wise. My second SP day.
Brunch was an apple and mandorins.
Dinner was quiche for 8 syns with broccoli and carrots. Followed by a sliced apple and 2 mandarins. That kept me going for the day until I got home.
Tea was slim,heb,toasted with tuna, tomato and mayo for 2 syns.
I managed 2 litres of water today. It was a challenge between myself and a colleague to keep up with each other drinking water. Between that and the coffees, tea and herbal tea,I could have floated home 😂😂 this challenge will go on for a few weeks I'd say, knowing that its the little things that get us all through the day.
Tomorrow is food shopping. I must try to get extra fruit, I had to buy some today at the local shop and the selection wasn't great.
Only managed 1 session on the vibration plate this morning. I've done something to my foot and it hurts when I twist it. Can't wait to get the weight off so I can stop all these aches and pains in different parts of my body. The strain of the extra weight on my legs and feet when I am standing all day at work is causing all these issues. Its a big part of why I am doing this diet.
They are a constant reminder. At least it isn't a constant pain like before the vibration plate.

Good evening all.
I'm very tired today. I didn't sleep great so apart from food shopping I haven't done a thing.
Lunch was tinned spaghetti and a slim, heb, followed by grapes.
Dinner was sw chips, 2 low fat sausages, 1 sun, 2 eggs, mushrooms and tomatoe. It was exactly what I needed for the lazy day I'm having.
Only managed 1 pint of water so far, having a herbal tea now to help digest my dinner. Plenty of coffee drank not that its doing anything for my energy levels.
Just one of those days.
I'll have some sliced fruit and yogurt later to increase my speed intake for today. It hasn't been great.
Tomorrow is batch cooking day. Lots to do so an early night for me tonight

I had my energy levels recharged after yesterday
Today was a good day diet wise and the sunshine was lovely. It was a real spring day.
Brunch was a sliced apple because I was busy this morning and didn't get the chance to eat.
So dinner was roast pork, sprouts, fried cabbage, carrots and parsnips and 2 roast potatoes. The cabbage was a new idea and it was very tasty and will become popular here in this house.
Tea was slim, heb,and ham. Sliced fruit and yogurt. I'm happily fed for the day now.
I made a lasagne today f1 day this week and the rest for the freezer.
The remaining roast pork and the batch of roast potatoes are in the freezer now too for later in the week.
Tomorrow I will be doing bacon, cabbage and turnip for the first half of the week. Dinners sorted.
Only managed 1 session on the vibration plate today but I spent half the day washing and grooming the girls (dogs) and that in itself is a workout 😂😂

Tomorrow is weigh day. Hopefully the scale will show a difference this week

You seem well back on track after a rest day on Saturday, we all need one of them.even trying to catch a dog is a workout in itself so fingers crossed weigh in goes well for you this morning.

Thanks @tipperary I lost 1lb this week. I managed to claw something back after over doing it on Monday and pancakes and chocolate spread on Tuesday. New week and we are ready to go.

Good evening all.
Going to be a very wet and windy 24 hours.
Today's treat was a big bowl of cereal. Way too much of it.
Dinner today was fried cabbage, sprouts,carrots and parsnips, roast potatoes and pork. This was the only meal I had today outside of my cereal, which I had at tea time.
Managed 1 session on the vibration plate but I did scrub my kitchen, which had me going for most of the day. My shoulders are feeling it this evening.
So the bacon and cabbage is ready for the next few days and the rest of the dinners are in the freezer cooked and ready to go so I'll be on plan for the week.
Water intake today was 1.5litre with teas and coffees also.
That's me for the evening.

Good morning all
Never logged on last night.
Yesterday was a good day.
Brunch was an apple and a pear, 4rye crackers (heb) cheese triangle for 1.5suns.
Dinner bacon cabbage and potato. Followed by an apple and a pear.
Tea was an orange and 2 aldi club milks for 12 suns.

Drank 2 litres of miwadi, herbal tea and lots of coffee.
1 sessions on the vibration plate today.
It was a good diet day.

Sounds good Simone and doing well qith the vibration plate. Thankfully the weather has improved but still quite wet here, how about you.

I hope you do not mind to asking about your form of exercise the vibration plate. I have never heard of it. But did look up on the internet to educate myself. Do you believe I could steady myself using a grab rail as I am not exactly the steadiest person on my feet with having multiple sclerosis to use a vibration plate. But my physio been strengthening my core muscles and weak right leg I have seen great improvements since starting

Back