No more excuses diary

Simone45

S: 17st1lb C: 16st2lb G: 13st0lb BMI: 35.4 Loss: 0st13lb(5.44%)
Good evening all
Today was a hungry day.i ate my usual meals but I just felt hungry, I think it was the cold. I know that I couldn't have possibly been but I just felt that I was. Besides that it was a good diet day, stuck to plan and started thinking about what I would cook for next week. Won't be shopping until Saturday morning so plenty of time.
Brunch today was fruit on the go.
Dinner was the remaining cold chicken with a spoon of rice.lots of peppers, onions and mushrooms in it. Followed by a pear, apple and orange.
Tea was tinned spaghetti and a slim, heb.
I then had an aldi club milk,6 syns, chilli crackers for 7.5 suns, a lot of syns but it was worth it. As I said it was a hungry day.
Looking forward to getting back on my vibration plate and treadmill at the weekend, just hoping my ankle will be 100% by then

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Simone45

S: 17st1lb C: 16st2lb G: 13st0lb BMI: 35.4 Loss: 0st13lb(5.44%)
Good evening all.
I haven't updated my diary for a few days, time just seems to fly by these days were in lockdown but the days are flying it.its paddy's day almost, it feels like Christmas was only a few weeks ago.
Anyway its been a good diet week, lots of water and fruit. We got a free lunch at work yesterday but I didn't eat any of it. It did smell amazing and I was starving but I hung in there and waited until I got my dinner. Lasagne and broccoli, it was delicious and I am super proud I didn't cave into the free lunch on offer. I'm chasing a pound for this week for my first stone and hopefully a new stone bracket the following week.
Yesterday just reinforced that I am determined to get the weight off. Score me.
The water competition is still going strong at work and more have joined in. Its crazy but good fun.im drinking 2.5 litres a day now, if not more. My skin will be translucent but my kidneys will be shot 😂😂😂
Brunch yesterday was fruit.
Dinner was lasagne, 4 syns and broccoli followed by fruit.
Tea was slim,heb and a cheese triangle, 1.5syns and some chilli crackers,5 suns.

Today brunch was slim,heb, bacon and egg with sliced pears.
Dinner was sw chips, steak, peas with onions, peppers and mushrooms in soya sauce. Totally enjoyed it.
I had some skinnys tonight, it is Saturday after all.
Tomorrow I will start back on my vibration plate and then the treadmill.

That's me for today.
How are everyone doing? Beautiful sunny weather at the moment, I hope everyone is enjoying it