No more excuses diary

Hi @purpleorc I'm not sure if the vibration plate would suit you. It does vibrate quite quickly.
Maybe ask your physio for their opinion on it.

I was off work today and spent the day running around getting nothing done. 😂😂
Diet wise it was a good day.
Brunch was sliced fruit and a toasted slim,her.
My dinner was lasagne, 4 syns and broccoli followed by sliced fruit and yogurt.
I made 2 scotch eggs today with some low syn sausages I had in the fridge, 4 syns each, so I had that for my tea and a skinny for 4.5syns.

Water intake was just over a litre with 1 herbal tea and the usual coffees and teas.

That's me finished eating for today. Dinners all set for tomorrow and lined up for Friday.

Fail to prepare. Prepare to fail.

Good evening all.
Its been a few days but I have been busy and didn't get a chance to update my diary.
Anyhow it has been a good week. Ive been eating on plan and drinking lots of water so that's good.
I fell on Wednesday and managed to hurt my knee. I did manage to get through work yesterday, dragging my leg behind me. However I came home today at 1.30 because my other leg is getting sore from compensating and I'm afraid my back is going to go because of it. To make it worse it's my left knee and my right hip is always bad so I'm waddling around 😂😂😂 no sessions on the vibration plate today or yesterday, movement has been restricted. I'm under orders from OH to keep the leg up.im working tomorrow but have secured a half day. Hopefully it will be good by Monday.
I'm beginning to wonder about my treat on a Monday. Last weeks treat was very over the top. I guess-timated it was 67 suns, that's just nuts. The Monday before was the same syns wise. I must be losing about half of my on plan 7 days paying for the crazy amount of syns I ate on those Mondays. Its okay to have my treat and go over syns on my weigh day but not to the extent the last few weeks have been. I must do better, treat myself by getting the weight off.
That's all 😉

Hope you knee is ok today so you can get some vibrating in. And well done on keeping on plan. Something I'm going to try and do from Monday.:)

Hope you knee is ok today so you can get some vibrating in. And well done on keeping on plan. Something I'm going to try and do from Monday.:)
Good for you Mary. I just feel that the over eating treat on Mondays is slowing down my journey so I will have to curb it. Knee strain still isn't great enough for the vibration plate I'm afraid. Hopefully it will be sorted for Monday

Good evening all.
Today was a good day. Not a lot of water drank though unfortunately.
Brunch was a slim,heb, with ham and some fruit.
Dinner was slimming world chips and chicken curry, 8 suns, with a pepper and onion. It was lovely and I enjoyed it but I don't think it was worth the syns.
I snacked on 2 skinnys for 7syns.
Food shopping is done for the week and tomorrow is batch cooking. I don't know what I will get done because my knee does need to rest before I go back to work. I'll figure something out.
Hoping everyone is doing good today. It was a lovely spring day here.

Good morning.
It's a beautiful day. Started a bit frosty at 5 am for me but the sunshine after it is lovely.
I've had a fruit cup, a slim heb and some yoghurt. I have a joint of roast beef in the slow cooker and a ham joint soaking for the week. I am going to leave the cooking for the week until tomorrow, give my knee a rest today.
Hope everyone is enjoying the weather today.

Hope your knee gets better soon. You don't realise how much you use your knee till it is injured. Trouble is you aggravate your other leg and back to compensating to protect your injured leg. Try and rest where you can . Like you beef for Sunday dinner then cooking a ham joint on Tuesday for my salad/salad sandwich.

Yep, rest the knee and don't overly worry about food prep for a day or 2

Thanks @tipperary and @purpleorc for your concern. I have tested my knee most of the day so tomorrow should be better.
Tomorrow is weigh day.

Today was a good day again thank God, I stuck to plan but I managed to go over by 2.5syns. I'm not too bothered about it. I was watching a movie and I ate some extra chilli crackers, its hard to stop once I start on them. I totally enjoyed them.
Brunch was a slim,heb, apple slices and yoghurt.
Dinner was roast beef, potatoes, sprouts and carrots and parsnips. I was stuffed and couldn't finish it.i ate all my veggies and left some potatoes. Beef was very tender as usual from the slow cooker.
Tomorrow I'm doing ham and cabbage and coca cola chicken for the week.

That's me for the evening.
Chat tomorrow

Good evening all
Today was a busy day for me eventhough I was up at 5. Had to get the dinners sorted for the week. Ham cooked for the men and I have beef, cola chicken and lasagne. Veggies are planned but the hard work is done.
Mother day is only a few weeks away and the chocolate hampers and bouquets are keeping me busy. Spent a lot of time putting them together today. The house is full of chocolate of all shapes and sizes but it would never tempt me to eat it, I'm lucky that way.
Today was treat day but I kept track of the syns which prevented me from going too far over. Today's treat was low calorie icecream, 25syns, better than the last couple of Mondays
Brunch was fruit and a toasted slim,heb.
Dinner was coca cola chicken with sw chips.
Managed 1.5 litres of water plus the usual tea and coffee and a herbal tea.

I lost 1.5 pounds this week bringing me 13lb loss since I started. 1lb more and I am down a stone. 2lb more takes me to a new stone bracket. All little victories but its the little things that keeps me going every day. Appreciate the little things in life, I always do and DON'T FORGET TO LAUGH

Hopefully I will get back on the vibration plate in a day or 2,knee is much better but my ankle is still giving me bother.

Sorry to hear ankle giving u gip now but pleased knee is feeling a little better. Probably been walking with a strange gait to protect your knee which in turn has irritated ankle joint.

Thanks ladies. Ya the ankle was compensating for the knee. Wasn't too bad today but sore again this evening after standing on it all day.
I'm happy out with my loss this week

Today was an on plan day.
Brunch was some fruit. Just an apple and a pear but it was12 and too close to dinner for anything more.
Dinner was beef, sprouts,carrots and potatoes. Followed by an orange & a pear.
Tea was slim,heb, tin of spaghetti followed by a pear.
Managed 1.5 litres of water, 1 herbal tea and lots of tea and coffee.
Managed to get the treadmill in today. Can't wait to get myself moving more. Really looking forward to less aches and pains once I get a the weight down. I'll just have to do the best I can for now.

Good evening all, I'm here for my evening ramble 😂
Brunch today was fruit.
Dinner was rice with cola chicken followed by sliced apple, pear and an orange.
Tea this evening was slim,heb, tuna, mayo 6 syns,( I bought the wrong mayo, must get the the lighter than light one at the weekend such a waste of syns)and cherry tomatoes. Was tasty
I snacked on 6 chilli rice crackers, 2.5 syns, more fruit and a club milk for 6 syns.
Water intake wasn't much today but it was very cold, I did have plenty to tea, coffee and herbal tea.

Often these little "naughties" we syn keep us on plan. I know I am fond of popcorn and low syn crisps. I often ensure I keep low syn so I can have a couple of treats if I feel I want them.

Back