No more excuses diary

Good evening all
Well today was an experience if nothing else. My sinuses are all blocked for the past few days, tree pollen is very high. I rang my gp this morning and she sent me for a covid test even though I know its just a precaution. It wasn't my first test but the pain caused to my poor face wasn't good. I could have cried after it. It still hurts now. 😪. When you're whole head is bunged up with an infection and someone prods it the way it has to be done. Oh well... im on antibiotics and a steroid nasal, ear and eye drops and i am back on my nasal inhaler, stupid that i stopped repeating the script....
Diet went well though. Managed some extra syns today. The little voice was going off in my head, telling me i didn't have to stick to my diet because I am sick 🤣🤣🤣 oh that little demon. I had the dinners done for the week and I am going to keep eating them, sticking to it.
Im in bed now, im cold and tired. Looking forward to being back to myself again before the end of the weekend. I've been isolated from work for the week so I can just chill for a few days.
Be safe 🙏

Ouch to that, the test certainly leaves a horrible feeling. I could "feel" the swab for about 2 weeks after it.

Good evening all,
Im feeling a little better today. Sinus pain is easing and im not coughing as much.I have been on plan eventhough i wasn't feeling well.
Tomorrow is weigh day, im not expecting much because of the antibiotics and steroids but it should catch up at some stage.
Hopefully i will be back to normal in another few days

Hope you are feeling better today. Sinus pain is miserable.

How was the weigh in?

1lb off for me this week. Hit my single figures in my stone bracket so another milestone hit. Almost 20lb lost since January 11. Happy out.
Wish it was coming off a bit faster but when i look back im happy with how its all coming along

Well done, Simone. You are on track for a sustainable 4 stone this year. Impressive 8.37% already shed.

Good evening all
Another diet day down. I did a speed and protein day today , first time in a few weeks. I just decided to do it when I was cooking dinner. So my food today was fruit/veg and meat/fish.
I haven't made anything exciting in a few weeks might do something tomorrow. Maybe the fallback kfc chicken, tasty treat. I might do some paella chicken, I have not made it in a while.
I spent my day washing and grooming the girls. Now that's a workout. I was sore all over when I finished. The 2 smallest weren't too bad although I was feeling sore after Minx, she was too fluffy and needed a good scrubbing down. So when I recovered slightly into the shower with Daisy. She is the worst. Typical Bassett she just stands there and let's me do all the moving and moving around. By the time I was finished I was ready for bed but settled for a cup of tea and out with the trimmers and off I went again 🤣🤣🤣 so ya I got all my exercise in today.

Good morning, looking like its going to be a lovely day again. My infection has cleared up thankfully and I'm back to work tomorrow. I'm up since 4.30 and have the washing machine going, dryer on airing yesterday clothes and the hoovering done and its only 7am🤣🤣🤣🤣
Having chicken paella for dinner today and for the next few days. Looking forward to it. Thats all for now. Have a great day everyone

Gosh, that’s a lot of work before 7am! Lots of calories burnt too!

Glad you’re feeling better and hope you have a good day.

Glad you are feeling better and well done on the amazing weight loss

Omg I really have just abandoned everyone here and for that I apologise. I'm going to make more of an effort to keep my diary up.
This week hasn't been great diet wise. I lot of excuses and over eating. Chocolate and ice cream. I know that I am slipping because I haven't updated my food diary this week either so I have to pull it back now and cop myself on. If I'm not going to write it down then I shouldn't be eating it.
Monday is looming and I am hoping to sts.

Yeah, when I’m not bothering with the habits I try so hard to build up I know I’m slipping too. I’m up 1 lb this week and I know myself I need to knuckle down and really think about what I want.

Maybe join @tipperary’s High Summer Challenge, it’s only 13 weeks and you could be within pounds of your goal if you get down to it.

Alternatively, you have done superbly well so far so maybe think about going to maintainence for a while - you’ll be able to eat a little more and maybe this will help you avoid the binging. Then, when it all settles down, go for your goal.

You are in my dream zone of 14st something - you’re doing fantastic!

Hi @Halley , thanks for the support its appreciate. My eating isn't exactly binging but if I don't sort it,it soon could be. I'm still syning everything I eat but I'm not writing it down and I am going waaaayyyyy over my allowance. I'm going to keep myself in check again. This evening I'm going to write in my food diary exactly what I ate, or can remember eating since Monday. The only one I'm cheating is myself.

Time for work

Omg I really have just abandoned everyone here and for that I apologise. I'm going to make more of an effort to keep my diary up.
This week hasn't been great diet wise. I lot of excuses and over eating. Chocolate and ice cream. I know that I am slipping because I haven't updated my food diary this week either so I have to pull it back now and cop myself on. If I'm not going to write it down then I shouldn't be eating it.
Monday is looming and I am hoping to sts.
Life gets busy sometimes and time for going on tablets/computer or phone is none existent. If you are busy it is not so easy to plan on plan meals so you tend to grab the convenient foods, Draw a line under the past few days and start again. You seem to have a plan of action this week for getting yourself back on track. Onwards and downwards that's our motto if only it was that easy I wouldn't be so overweight lol

Good morning all.
No change for me this week, not surprising.
I spent the weekend batch cooking and preparing for the week ahead so looking forward to a loss next week.
Back on track now. Have a few so days planned to help boost the loss this week. I'm waiting to be called for my second vaccine jab. Other half had his last week and wasn't good after it but only for a day or 2. I'm sure it will be fine.
Real wet weather here this morning, it's bucketing down.
Dinner today is roasted veg and KFC chicken, slimming world obviously 😂😂😂

Good morning all.
No change for me this week, not surprising.
I spent the weekend batch cooking and preparing for the week ahead so looking forward to a loss next week.
Back on track now. Have a few so days planned to help boost the loss this week. I'm waiting to be called for my second vaccine jab. Other half had his last week and wasn't good after it but only for a day or 2. I'm sure it will be fine.
Real wet weather here this morning, it's bucketing down.
Dinner today is roasted veg and KFC chicken, slimming world obviously 😂😂😂
At least you haven't gained which is a win in my eyes. Your hard work at the weekend batch cooking will pay dividends in the week when you can whip out home cooked meals on plan. I normally cook enough for 4 and there is only 2 of us. So we have a meal later in the week when I am busy with things like shopping and hospital appointments or just being plain bone idle lol

Sorry to hear hubby suffered side effects from the vaccine. I hope you get away scot free with your second one. I was luck I had no side effects from either dose. Yet all four nieces, sister and brother in law all were suffering flu like symptoms for a couple of days or so.

Your lunch sound lovely. I like roasted veg taste so much nicer than steamed in my opinion. Do you follow any particular fake away recipe for your KFC chicken?

Back