No more excuses diary

Glad you got your sts! Best of luck for this week 🤞

Hi @purpleorc I use slimming eats KFC recipe.its nice hot or cold which is great for salads or veggies. Depending on my humour 😂😂😂
Have finished the veggies for tomorrow dinner but still have chicken for salad or a wrap for Thursday.
The oh will only eat the same dinner 2 days in a row so the remaining chicken is all mine.

Good evening all. Today was a good diet day, back on plan although I did use all my suns today. I allotted 3 suns for my KFC chicken. Then for tea I had my thin with chicken slices, a cheese triangle for 1.5 syns and caramelised red onion for less than 10 syns but I allotted 10 for it. A little treat for myself.
I ate plenty of fruit today with a pint of fresh lemon water, herbal tea and too much coffee 😂😂😂
Getting my second jab on Friday evening which is great because I'm off work at the weekend.

Hi @purpleorc I use slimming eats KFC recipe.its nice hot or cold which is great for salads or veggies. Depending on my humour 😂😂😂
Have finished the veggies for tomorrow dinner but still have chicken for salad or a wrap for Thursday.
The oh will only eat the same dinner 2 days in a row so the remaining chicken is all mine.
Thanks for taking the time to let me know which recipe. Always good to have a tried and tested one. I like to try new things.

Getting my second jab on Friday evening which is great because I'm off work at the weekend.
Isn't it funny, you can now tell how old a person is by when they get their vaccine. I am on a committee and they were waiting on people to have the vaccine before meeting up again in person. I was asked when I was due mine and when I replied I had been fully vaccinated for a few months now the reply was "f@cking hell, how bl00dy old are you?"😂. When in fact I had it early due to working in a health centre (meeting with patients).

Glad you are back on track, Simone.I'm off to check out chicken recipes!

checked out recipe, i need to buy one or two seasonings as i do not have them but plan to make it soon. will make more and have some cold

@tipperary I'm in pharmacy but I got lost on the HSE database so I had to wait. I'm not the only healthcare worker it happened to.

@AliGal and @purpleorc the KFC chicken is great to have on standby for those hungry days.
Lovely in a wrap too.

Yesterday was a good diet day. I'm officially back on track.
I had KFC chicken and roasted vegetable with cauliflower rice yesterday for dinner, followed by a fruit salad. That kept me going until I got home. I had a salad wrap for tea. I have discovered the we wraps and they are quite tasty. Heb b on slimming world or 6 syns. Lovely and soft.

Syns yesterday, 3 for the KFC chicken, 2 for mayo in my wrap and 2 more for the KFC chicken coating and sweet chilli sauce 2syns.

Ate plenty of fruit yesterday and a pint of lemon water,I'm finding the lemon water great for my digestion. Had a pint of juice, a herbal tea and too much coffee as usual
Hope everyone is having a great week 😊

Yesterday was a good diet day. I'm officially back on track.
I had KFC chicken and roasted vegetable with cauliflower rice yesterday for dinner, followed by a fruit salad. That kept me going until I got home. I had a salad wrap for tea. I have discovered the we wraps and they are quite tasty. Heb b on slimming world or 6 syns. Lovely and soft.

Syns yesterday, 3 for the KFC chicken, 2 for mayo in my wrap and 2 more for the KFC chicken coating and sweet chilli sauce 2syns.

Ate plenty of fruit yesterday and a pint of lemon water,I'm finding the lemon water great for my digestion. Had a pint of juice, a herbal tea and too much coffee as usual
Hope everyone is having a great week 😊
wraps sound lovely, i make a pizza from one a firm family favourite.

Ya I tried the pizza too @purpleorc I know there is a recipe for Cornish pasties made from them too so I might give it a go over the weekend. I do like a Cornish pastie

Good morning all. Sorry I haven't been here for a few days,had my second jab Friday evening and it wasn't a good weekend after that. The pain I experienced after it wasn't pleasant. Back to normal again today thank god
I was hoping for a bigger loss this week, I'm putting it down to star week and the vaccine. It will show eventually. Still 1lb off is a good result now that I am back on track.
No batch cooking done this weekend, I just wasn't up to it.
Hope everyone is doing well and looking forward to some great losses over the next week.

Good morning all. Sorry I haven't been here for a few days,had my second jab Friday evening and it wasn't a good weekend after that. The pain I experienced after it wasn't pleasant. Back to normal again today thank god
I was hoping for a bigger loss this week, I'm putting it down to star week and the vaccine. It will show eventually. Still 1lb off is a good result now that I am back on track.
No batch cooking done this weekend, I just wasn't up to it.
Hope everyone is doing well and looking forward to some great losses over the next week.
Sorry to hear that vaccine gave you a weekend of feeling decidedly rough. I hope you are back to full health very soon. 1lb off is a great result anytime the scales go down no matter how small is a victory. I hope you get a great loss this week that you are hoping for.

Oh no, hope you are ok now. It's strange the way people react differently to the different vaccines.

Back