NO MORE EXCUSES! Here's to losing baby weight 2.5 years on!

I know lol it did take some doing. Have actually thought about food a lot more since!

I start my new job on monday and im off til then so i decided tonight to take kids off to our family caravan for a couple of days in the morning. Leaving middle son at home with in laws as he doesnt want to miss football so im taking dd her friend and the little one. Will be another big challenge being strict with myself up there and knowing that the kids love the chippy up there especially!!

I have no WIFI or 3G connection at the caravan so will report in again sat

PS my order still hasnt arrived a week on and i will run out on sat so hoping its here by then or i could be giving up not through choice!!

Scales tell me i havent lost this week yet (end of day 5 week 2) so im trying not to feel too disheartened and wont be near scales til i get back on sat for end of week 2 weigh in!!

Well im back but went slightly off plan. Taking kids out at caravan picnicing etc... Had no bars or anything to take out with me. As i had last few packs had my least favourite things too. Didnt do too bad though just some chicken and half an apple yesterday. Feel rubbish. Got no packs left. Delivery attempted by yodel yesterday just got card when i got in an hour ago. The mobile number to text has 1 too many digits on so cant tell them to leave with neighbour. Tried the 0800 number but not office hours.

They are attempting redelivery on monday. I wont be here its first day in new job on monday.

Senior management taking me and a colleague for lunch on monday apparently. I have zero packs left after tonight anyway.

Really really not happy and so thats me outta here til i get a chance to restart :(

Excited but daunted tbh and hoping am not taking on too much with 3 kids and hubby working 6 days! Wish i had got slim to start it as well. When i get to a size 12 im going to buy at least one new suit definitely!

Gone off the meals a bit i will be glad to have some shakes and porridge when i get my order. Want to try the bars too havent had them yet and could do with some just dont want to order a load in case i dont like them!

Havent had any tea tonight only got a shepherds pie left and for some reason cant face it. I think its the lack of choice! Goin to hav an omelette i think. Il be devastated if i gain while im off it but i know i prob will do!

Well im not doing too bad being off it for a bit. I had half an omelette with a bit of cheese for breakfast. Shared half and half with my 2 year old. Went to tesco and picked up some of their ultra slim bars as i read on a thread on here that they are ok with exante and had one of them for lunch. We were at my mums for tea and i resisted and had my last meal pack. First day in new job tmro im going go hav an ultra slim bar during the morning. Out for lunch with the boss first day so will just choose something low carb then hope my order is with my neighbour to be able to have exante for tea.

Really dont want to undo my hard work to date so just doing what i can to stay low carb til i can get back on it properly! Green tea helps.

Week 2 loss was just 2lb but im happy with that as wasnt 100%.

Well first day in new job had a tesco ultra slim bar for breakfast and did have a sandwich for lunch but didnt touch the biscuits on the table all day and came home to find my order with my neighbour yay! :)

Was craving a choc shake so had that for tea. Happy now! Game on again!!

Thank you!

Well its been a good day and I have been glad to be back on 100% TS! Havent felt hungry at all today. Lots of biscuits on meeting tables and they arent even calling to me!!

Feeling positive about keeping going now. Just really excited about feeling slimmer!

My mum has just booked a big family holiday for all of us my mum dad brothers my hubby and all the children. Going to tenerife next easter and the hotel looks beautiful. Havent had a holiday abroad since 2011 when my youngest was just 3 months old. With a new baby and after a difficult pregnancy and emergency c section i wasnt exactly body confident!

April is ages away and i hope to reach my goal weight this side of christmas. But even if i slip a bit over christmas i feel confident i have the ability to be slim for this holiday and i will be!

Last time i wore a bikini was in jamaica in 2010. After having my baby feb 2011 i thought i never would again and i hav felt like a big fat mess since then lol!

NOW is when i change all that and i cant WAIT to shop for holiday clothes for this holiday nearer the time and they WILL be size 12s just like jamaica 2010!!! ;-)

Well yesterday was first day fully back on track 100% and perhaps pointlessly I tested ketones with a ketostick and it actually changed to a light shade of pink!! I was amazed there was already an amount of ketones after a short time back on so I cant have done that badly on my days off due to late order delivery. Well I tested again this morning and got a DARK pink / marroon colour telling me I am already in a good state of ketosis!

Feeling great and right on track. Even happily did food shopping yesterday evening and finding I am spending much less even though I am still shopping for 4 (dh and 3 children) which I didnt think would make that much difference to what I need to buy. Upon reflection I am pretty certain that its because I am not pointlessly buying things that I just 'fancy' or because they are on offer (usually the bad food!) I didnt leave out treats for the kids and everything they need for lunchboxes (accessible snacks in the cupboard or fridge!)- I just bought what we need plus a few treats for them. Happy days with the shopping :)

So this evening will be busy one has football training and the other has dancing so running the kids around, bathing the little one etc, cooking tea (I am off work this afternoon I only work 4 days normally whole of friday off but this week swapped to attend a meeting friday morning). Ironing to do and make lunches for tomorrow. I am finding I am being more organised with the domestic stuff, finding motivation where I normally would struggle. May partly be down to the knowledge I need to be with taking on more at work, but it feels good :)

DH birthday is Sunday and I have said I will cook roast lamb sweet potatoes and veg (his fave dinner) rather than going out to eat as its easier at home (and cheaper!) He wanted to go out for a meal to celebrate my new job and his birthday but we have changed plans and may go to the cinema again (armed with coke zero for me!) so we have some couple time.

I have seen other people say the same as that slim! It only helps of it encourages i suppose as checking a stick wont actually help us lose weight! Our bodies all react differently to the diet and affected by other things such as water intake.

I am doing ok today thanks. Had a long day in work from before 9 this morning and just got in half an hour and had a carbonara i was starving! I find days that are out of sync with what i normally do are a bit tougher. I was really hungry but wasnt even close to caving in! x

Yes you are right re the sticks. Another pound down today so it is definitely working, despite what the sticks say. In the bin I think!

Well done on yesterday. It must be tough settling into a new routine. But you are doing brilliantly. And so determined! I scarily am really starting to believe we are going to see this through right to the end! I have no intention of stopping and neither have you. Go us!

Have a fab day x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I think u are right celidqueen and i must admit i didnt have as much faith in myself at the start as i do now!

I am 2lb down this week so far 11lb6 now and am so looking forward to joining u down into the 10s in the next couple of weeks!

Weekend shouldnt be too difficult this week. Fairly busy and will be cooking but no eating out! x

Back