NO MORE EXCUSES! Here's to losing baby weight 2.5 years on!

I have felt hungry today. Went out for the day and i had a walk around while they had picnic. Worse than that is family bbq at the in laws! I survived though i casually popped to my friends house round the corner and had exante veg soup and a green tea while they ate most of the food then went back! BBQ smell though.... Hmmm well i survived it!

Thanks you too! The idea of a curry or bbq food right now is just ridiculously tempting! Am feeling hungry now to be honest but i know il be pleased with myself at the start of a new day tomorrow!

Somebody once told me to think of the diet this way-it's a choice, it's your choice..nobody is forcing you into it,nobody is making you do it...you chose the diet so there's no need to feel deprived. No idea if that will help you but it helps me a lot when I have cravings.I just tell myself that I am choosing to not give in to a craving and it does pass.

Thanks Slim :) I am feeling ok today. Resisting choccy biccies floating round the office quite smugly ;-) I had apple and cinnamon porridge for breakfast and a yummy choc shake for lunch.

Tomorrow is my last day in this office as im moving to a different role next week. I have a feeling my colleagues may do a bit of a 'spread' of food for me for my last day tomorrow but they know im om exante so im hoping not! Il deal with it if they do though and they can eat it. In a strange way i even enjoyed just the smell of toast earlier today!

Thanks Slim :) I am feeling ok today. Resisting choccy biccies floating round the office quite smugly ;-) I had apple and cinnamon porridge for breakfast and a yummy choc shake for lunch.

Tomorrow is my last day in this office as im moving to a different role next week. I have a feeling my colleagues may do a bit of a 'spread' of food for me for my last day tomorrow but they know im om exante so im hoping not! Il deal with it if they do though and they can eat it. In a strange way i even enjoyed just the smell of toast earlier today!

Hope they don't do any food for you.I'm sure they'll eat it all if they bring anything.

Thats a good idea im going to pick up some coke zero on the way in to work. Ive only had it once since starting exante so it will be a treat!

Yes its sort of a promotion lots more management and business performance responsibility. I really want to feel smart and professional and thats part of whats spurring me on to lose the weight. Feel like a scruffy lump right now lol!

Just finishing a shepherds pie myself its not my fave but i think thats cos i forced one down last fri when i wasnt hungry yet to make sure i ate before i went out! Think its put me off!

Placed an order last thur for more products and it still hasnt been despatched. Got an email for 'order status update' only to tell me it still hasnt despatched and apologising for delay but still no idea when! My first order came next day. Still i have a few days of products left so hopefully it comes before then!

Feeling really fat and gross tonight. My stomach feels enormous! Stepped on the scales and i shouldnt have :-( I have completed day 11 still no further loss this week and im halfway through. Im not even close to feeling like giving up or anything. The weight has to go!! But why dont i feel or see any benefit? Am i just majorly impatient?!

Fat and frustrated!

Much much better this morning lol i knew it would pass hence taking myself off to bed! Come into work this morning they hav done all kinds for me including homemade quiche and homemade bannoffee pie made by my friends husband!! They said they forgot and that i should have a day off! NOOOO! I feel bad as they made an effort but why does everything hav to be about food?!

I have my soup with me and coke zero to sip while they eat. And il take the bannoffee pie leftovers for my kids

1pm i will be surrounded by food and people trying to make me eat it as they hav done it for me! Faced with either ungratefulness guilt or food guilt. FOOD GUILT IS WORSE!!

I WILL BE STRONG I WILL BE STRONG I WILL BE STRONG...

Wont I?! :-\

MUST BE STRONG!!

I survived! To be honest when i made it clear they accepted it. I had my veg soup at just after 12.30 and had a coke zero then green tea while they were eating. And i was fine! Pleased with myself :)

Back