No more excuses

I threw it down my neck I was that hungry! :( I knew it wasn't an amazing choice but thought if I'm going to spend syns I may as well have something more filling than a chocolate bar. Could have had a sarnie for that! Less than in fact. I will learn by my mistakes and next time it will be a low fat egg or prawn sarnie for just over or just under 10 syns (counting wholemeal bread as hexb) :) Done now though. Time to purge with some healthy soup when I get in and lots of water. Will be back on in morning, so busy at the mo so not on here too much. 7,500 words to write in 2 weeks :eek:

snowwhite85 said:
I threw it down my neck I was that hungry! :( I knew it wasn't an amazing choice but thought if I'm going to spend syns I may as well have something more filling than a chocolate bar. Could have had a sarnie for that! Less than in fact. I will learn by my mistakes and next time it will be a low fat egg or prawn sarnie for just over or just under 10 syns (counting wholemeal bread as hexb) :) Done now though. Time to purge with some healthy soup when I get in and lots of water. Will be back on in morning, so busy at the mo so not on here too much. 7,500 words to write in 2 weeks :eek:

Good luck :) don't envy you lol x

Nothing really, just couldn't fill myself. Ended up with low fat super noodles, another Rocky biscuit and a couple of alcoholic drinks with OH. If it wasn't for the flapjack I'd only have been a few syns over but never mind. Back to plan today and going to try to keep syns to a minimum

Here's today's EE diary

Egg and bacon on wholemeal toast
Banana, apple and pear
Prawn stirfry
Smash pizza with bacon and veg
Mullerlight

Total = 0 syns

Hopefully I'll stick at it today. Finish at one and studying at home from then so at least I have lots of nas squash I can drink :)

Last edited:
snowwhite85 said:
Nothing really, just couldn't fill myself. Ended up with low fat super noodles, another Rocky biscuit and a couple of alcoholic drinks with OH. If it wasn't for the flapjack I'd only have been a few syns over but never mind. Back to plan today and going to try to keep syns to a minimum

Here's today's EE diary

Egg and bacon on wholemeal toast
Banana, apple and pear
Prawn stirfry
Smash pizza with bacon and veg
Mullerlight

Total = 0 syns

Hopefully I'll stick at it today. Finish at one and studying at home from then so at least I have lots of nas squash I can drink :)

You make me smile because your wipeouts are never that bad, compared to mine that is lol. I know we each have different. Good luck with minimum syns I know you can do it!!! X

Haha they are when you have six..... you haven't seen it only because i didn't tell you what i ate at the chinese meal night....

i had three large glasses of wine mixed with two pints of lemonade (and you know that won't have been the diet lemonade lol). Two plates of starters and mains, a plate piled high with all the different deserts. Followed by a nice big slice of the cake i made!!! Oh and then a crunchie and a flake when i got home lol. And of course the compulsory ml yoghurt....

Make you feel better???? haha x

Just a little better, but I now feel I deserve a blowout!! :eek: Paddy's day tomorrow and off to see a band so I have no doubt I will be purchasing a parmesan or London pizza on the way home so I will keep it for then ;)

Right. I've made a decision, I think ;) Going to relax the SW rules for next couple weeks while I get these essays written. Still going to try to stick to plan but if I fancy something I'm having it. Hopefully will just result in a STS, it's not like I'm going to go eat takeaways everyday. Just got info about dissertation due in Aug and it's 19,000 words, plus the 7,500 I'm about to start on, PLUS another 6,500 a few weeks after that. For all these reasons I think I need to focus on my studies a tad more and worry about SW a bit less. So.....might not be on here as often. Will see you all soon :)

Completely understand... hope you get them all done easily hun, see you soon x good luck with the sts and the studies x

Thank you. I'll probably be back on in a few days, just need some time off to focus on other things. Speak soon, have a great weekend :)

Back