No more excuses

Very yum, I think I may have to put some in the freezer tonight.
Here's today's food diary, if all goes to plan ;)

Green Day

Magic Porridge
coffee with milk (part of hexa)
2 clementines
Rice and Sweetcorn
Banana
Chilli made with mince (hexb)peppers, onions, kidney beans, chopped tomatoes, stock cube, and lots of spices. With jacket potato and 2 laughing cow light triangles (part of hexa)

Obviously the mince I eat won't be measured because I'm making a big batch but I'm sure I won't have that much of it ;) Decided to split my hexa because if I don't have cereal or pasta I don't use all my milk, I use maybe 50mls for a couple of cuppas which obviously is not the full amount. Will update again later if I decide to use some syns :eek:
otherwise the running total is......9.5/105

Doesn't stop me craving pizza hut though ;) Hopefully being able to eat a proper meal tonight (I usually have no time to cook) will get rid of the craving lol :)

snowwhite85 said:
Doesn't stop me craving pizza hut though ;) Hopefully being able to eat a proper meal tonight (I usually have no time to cook) will get rid of the craving lol :)

Lol no. Would be great if we could solve that eh. Just took kids to carveru, didn't have one myself just picked at the bits they left, some carrots and potatoes so going to allow 3 syns. Really wanted the ice cream they left so come home and had a frozen ml yog. Hubby used all pasata last night so gotta wait for him to come home before I can start tea as we need more. Typical eh lol x

I can't believe you stick it out till he gets home. If I'm hungry I must eat ;) Frozen ml sounds lovely but I never end up doing it. Need to find mint one first. None in my nearby shops so will have to be on my big shop :)

Okay so here's today's (intended) food diary

Green day

Scrambled egg and beans
Lemon Cheesecake mullerlight (1 syn)
Banana
Chilli (mince as hexb) with brown rice and 2 laughing cow light triangles (part of hexa)
2 clementines
Segsation (2 syns)
Slice of wholemeal bread (hexb) with light spread (1 syn)
Half mars bar (6.5)

Rest of hexa was milk used in 2 coffees (a dash in each) and a dash in my scrambled egg :)

Running total of syns: 20 of 105

Last edited:
I can't believe you stick it out till he gets home. If I'm hungry I must eat ;) Frozen ml sounds lovely but I never end up doing it. Need to find mint one first. None in my nearby shops so will have to be on my big shop :)

The toffee one is gorgeous frozen - ah it's easier to wait till he gets home, he puts the kids to bed then lol :p

So, I had a NSV this morning of getting into my size 10 jeans :D V happy and will hopefully keep me on track today, and over the weekend ;)

Green Day
Tomatoes, bacon (hexb), egg (fried in frylight), baked beans
2 clementines
banana
Chicken and Mushroom pasta in 5 (made with milk from hexa)
Half Marsbar (6.5 syns)
chilli, jacket spud and salad
mullerlight
1 segsation (2 syns)

Running Total= 28.5/105 syns

All subject to change when I have 6 hrs of studying to do though: munchies!

Last edited:
Thank you :) I also had a sneaky weigh (I weigh every morning by habit but try not to pay too much attention) and excited by it but I need to continue through till Tuesday's WI. it's going to kill me but at least it may stay off if I know I have to be good to see the loss ;)

So. Here's yesterday's diary: had a bit of a blow out :-(

Scrambled egg and beans on wholemeal toast (hexb) with scraping of light spread (1syn)
Banana
2 clementines
Mugshot
Mullerlight
Beef Rogan josh (6.5) with chips (9.5 syns) and naan (15) :-O was a small portion though :)
Cranberry muffin (13.5?)
1 single malibu and diet coke (3syns as was 25ml measure)

There's no excuse for my blow out. I was famished after swimming (32 lengths not bad for first time in 6 months :) ) and really fancied a curry. Was just at morrison's cafe rather than a proper indian so no doubt it was a ready meal.
Many of the syn values are kinda guesses which I know is naughty but just tried to find similar things. Hence my naanis 15 cos wasn't a large one. At work so just a quick Internet search. Hope I've got it right :)
weekly syns
78/105 syns

Last edited:
snowwhite85 said:
The funny thing is: I don't! Lol. Might do once I get home and see what the rest of the syns are ;-) Ho hum, it's done now :)

Lol. Best attitude to have. Am glad you enjoyed it x

Oooooops. Another bad day :-/ OH took me to the seaside for our 2 yr anniversary (unexpectedly, or I wouldn't have blown out yesterday :-() so ended up eating badly again

Extra easy
Magic porridge
Clementines
Banana
Ham (2 slices)
Tomatoes
Fish (no batter), chips (17.5!)
1 cookie (3.5)
Small ice cream (5.5)
2 sugars in teas (2)
2 segsations (4)

Grand total of 110.5 syns for the week!!!! Aaaaargh!
Can't believe I messed up so bad. Thought I could have the little extras cos friend said 9.5 for chips, that was for oven baked! V upset with myself but tough now :-( no syns tomorrow and dread weigh in on Tuesday.

snowwhite85 said:
Oooooops. Another bad day :-/ OH took me to the seaside for our 2 yr anniversary (unexpectedly, or I wouldn't have blown out yesterday :-() so ended up eating badly again

Extra easy
Magic porridge
Clementines
Banana
Ham (2 slices)
Tomatoes
Fish (no batter), chips (17.5!)
1 cookie (3.5)
Small ice cream (5.5)
2 sugars in teas (2)
2 segsations (4)

Grand total of 110.5 syns for the week!!!! Aaaaargh!
Can't believe I messed up so bad. Thought I could have the little extras cos friend said 9.5 for chips, that was for oven baked! V upset with myself but tough now :-( no syns tomorrow and dread weigh in on Tuesday.

Aww how romantic is that tho! Congratulations on your anniversary, 2 together or married? Ah don't beat yourself up you're only 5.5 syns over for the week and sw says you can use flexor syns if you need to. Today has obv needed to be a flexi syn day. Xxx

Back