No more excuses

I usually make chilli, bolognaise and super speed soup. After hand in I'm gonna buy some veg etc. and get some made :)
I think I'm just gonna see how my shoulders are later, they've already loosened up since I woke but gotta get to library for 8 to get the seat I want lol. A creature of habit!
Hope u have a good day today :-£

What's the super speed soup like - i'm gonna look it up and get me some made to try and help things along :) Should also maybe try getting to group to get some scan bran - that's supposed to be good. Wonder if mom's neighbour still goes maybe she could get me some, might need to explore that....

Hope you got your special seat lol. I'm at work, just about to throw myself into my big project but catching up here first :p gonna go home via asda to pick up a few bits i'm short on and make me some of that soup - maybe i could have that as a nice warm drink when i'm so cold. x

I adore the super speed soup :-D Really filling, more so if you don't blend it too much. Well I got my essay done but looks like we're having an early Valentine's tonight do going to flexi syn it :) Apart from that (cos I don't know where we're going or what I'm having) here's today's food
Green Day
Scrambled egg on wholemeal toast with scraping of low fat spread (1 syn)
Kit kat (5.5 syns)
Banana
Apple
Tomato pasta in sauce

Will update later or tomorrow with tonight's meal. Eeek!

Thanks! Soo excited! It's his friend's gastropub and apparently the food is gorgeous so there is no chance of me eating healthily ;-) Oh well. Gonna go glam myself up :-D

So....had a little square of dark chocolate (2.5 syns) after lunch. Then...............
Flexi syns: 2 pints if cider and black, barbecue chicken wings, garlic king prawns with chips, carrots, broccoli, peppers, green beans and sugar snap peas, PLUS brandy snap baskets with icecream and toffee sauce! Phew! A beautiful early Valentine's meal though and back on plan today :)

So....had a little square of dark chocolate (2.5 syns) after lunch. Then...............
Flexi syns: 2 pints if cider and black, barbecue chicken wings, garlic king prawns with chips, carrots, broccoli, peppers, green beans and sugar snap peas, PLUS brandy snap baskets with icecream and toffee sauce! Phew! A beautiful early Valentine's meal though and back on plan today :)

Mmm that all sounds gorgeous :) i love brandy snap baskets :) Welcome back to plan :p x

Thanks for the welcome back ;) Tbh OH ordered me my dessert because I was already full, and he forced me to order a starter because he didn't want to eat one by himself lol. Feels good to be back on plan and in control again :) I'm hoping the blow out will stop me craving so much chocolate too. We shall see. So today's diary (if all goes well)

Green Day

2 weetabix (hexb) with a little hot milk and half a sugar (.5 syns)
Apple
Crosse and Blackwell pasta in 5 chicken and mushroom (only just found out its free on green :D) with chicken (hexb) and peas
lemon and hot water
Mug shot
Cheesecake Mullerlight (1.5 syns)

Not a lot of fruit and veg at the mo as I realised this morning I only have apples and lemons left :( Must get to the shop tomorrow after work, back here 5-midnight tonight so no chance today :cry:

Thanks for the welcome back ;) Tbh OH ordered me my dessert because I was already full, and he forced me to order a starter because he didn't want to eat one by himself lol. Feels good to be back on plan and in control again :) I'm hoping the blow out will stop me craving so much chocolate too. We shall see. So today's diary (if all goes well)

Green Day

2 weetabix (hexb) with a little hot milk and half a sugar (.5 syns)
Apple
Crosse and Blackwell pasta in 5 chicken and mushroom (only just found out its free on green :D) with chicken (hexb) and peas
lemon and hot water
Mug shot
Cheesecake Mullerlight (1.5 syns)

Not a lot of fruit and veg at the mo as I realised this morning I only have apples and lemons left :( Must get to the shop tomorrow after work, back here 5-midnight tonight so no chance today :cry:

My house is the same - hoping to get to the shops in between here and the gym!! My blow out really helped with my cravings so fingers crossed it's the same for you x Which cheesecake muller are you having - i love the lemon, don't really care for the cheesecake bits though, wish they did it as a normal one, so tangy and refreshing x

I think I'm going to see when I get in, I have both :eek:. At the mo I'm stuck at my desk at work trying to avoid painkillers for my shoulders :cry: Serious pain and I'm blaming the anterior raises in the shred because I know they make my shoulders bad but I've still done them: idiot. Going to swap them for something else tomorrow, I guess it's about what works for you :)
There's nothing worse than having no fruit and veg in is there? I'm famished and have had to make do with an apple till I get in :( Usually I'd have a bag full of fruit to nibble on at the desk ;)

Well, can't complain too much, 15 mins left then off to make my big lunch to fill me up :D Can't wait, I have a serious obsession with food! ;)

snowwhite85 said:
I think I'm going to see when I get in, I have both :eek:. At the mo I'm stuck at my desk at work trying to avoid painkillers for my shoulders :cry: Serious pain and I'm blaming the anterior raises in the shred because I know they make my shoulders bad but I've still done them: idiot. Going to swap them for something else tomorrow, I guess it's about what works for you :)
There's nothing worse than having no fruit and veg in is there? I'm famished and have had to make do with an apple till I get in :( Usually I'd have a bag full of fruit to nibble on at the desk ;)

Well, can't complain too much, 15 mins left then off to make my big lunch to fill me up :D Can't wait, I have a serious obsession with food! ;)

Aargh i just can't do the anterior raises they kill me. My body just doesn't want to lunge that way lol. Are your shoulders a little better now, hope so. Just had nice gammon for tea and now in bath to reduce the ache from tonight's spin class was tough!! I also have a food obsession lol x

It's not just me then! Must be a common thing. Well I was a bit lax yesterday and ended up having a kitkat (5.5 syns) and a few jellies that were at work :-( No idea how many syns but I don't think 6 jellies will add up to 8 syns so I'm still thinking I stayed on plan ;-) gammon is beautiful, I tend to have it at wetherspoons on steak night when I can afford to eat out :) will update food diary later once I've done a little shop and know what I have in :-D

Forgot to say: how on earth do u manage spin? I've tried it twice recently and just keep thinking I need to improve my fitness first cos it's so hard! :)

snowwhite85 said:
It's not just me then! Must be a common thing. Well I was a bit lax yesterday and ended up having a kitkat (5.5 syns) and a few jellies that were at work :-( No idea how many syns but I don't think 6 jellies will add up to 8 syns so I'm still thinking I stayed on plan ;-) gammon is beautiful, I tend to have it at wetherspoons on steak night when I can afford to eat out :) will update food diary later once I've done a little shop and know what I have in :-D

I wouldn't worry too much about the jellies if they were syn free. More important that you kept on plan :)

snowwhite85 said:
Forgot to say: how on earth do u manage spin? I've tried it twice recently and just keep thinking I need to improve my fitness first cos it's so hard! :)

spin is hard, but it's as hard as you make it I think. I always come out of 30 mins in there feeling like I've had a better work out than more than an hour in the gym would give me. Really get a sweat on :) x

I still think spin is just too hard for me :( I might try to drag myself to the gym this weekend though as Shred is getting too easy now, as in I'm no longer sweating by the end of it. 3 more days before level 2 and I'm sure I'll be feeling it again then :)

snowwhite85 said:
I still think spin is just too hard for me :( I might try to drag myself to the gym this weekend though as Shred is getting too easy now, as in I'm no longer sweating by the end of it. 3 more days before level 2 and I'm sure I'll be feeling it again then :)

Move up early if you feel ready babe x

I'm gonna be really good and do the full 10 I think. Might get to the gym this weekend in addition to it. Plus I have my kinect back in the living room so have yourshape evolved back as well :) How's your day been? :)

Well here's today diary:
Green Day
Scrambled egg on wholemeal toast (hexb) with scraping of light spread (1 syn)
Apple
Mullerlight
Batchelors cheese and broccoli pasta (.5 syn) milk from hexa
Square of dark chocolate (2.5 syns)
Sweet potato mash, carrots, gammon (hexb)
If I fancy a snack after tea will have blueberries :)
Total = 4 syns for the day :)

snowwhite85 said:
I'm gonna be really good and do the full 10 I think. Might get to the gym this weekend in addition to it. Plus I have my kinect back in the living room so have yourshape evolved back as well :) How's your day been? :)

Wow check you out you're really in the zone :) day has been ok. Will update my diary once I've caught up.

What's the Xbox like? I want one but we barely use the wii so don't feel like I can justify it till the boys are a bit bigger. I must dig out the wii actually and start getting them into that :) fancy buying myself zumba to have a go x

snowwhite85 said:
Well here's today diary:
Green Day
Scrambled egg on wholemeal toast (hexb) with scraping of light spread (1 syn)
Apple
Mullerlight
Batchelors cheese and broccoli pasta (.5 syn) milk from hexa
Square of dark chocolate (2.5 syns)
Sweet potato mash, carrots, gammon (hexb)
If I fancy a snack after tea will have blueberries :)
Total = 4 syns for the day :)

Food looks good again. What's the pasta n sauce like? Ordered some this week to try the quiche for lunch one day x

I like the pasta and sauce but my mam did Facebook about 10-11 yrs ago so I got hooked on them back then ;-) Glad they're still almost free :-D I must say I do add chilli powder and paprika but I do that with all my food so it's no reflection on the pasta. Xbox kinect is great, glad to have it back after 4 months getting the kitchen done :)
Well, I ended up with 2 terry's chocolate orange segsations (2 syns each) as well so that makes 8 syns :-/ Think I'm gonna go back to EE tomorrow cos starting to feel a bit bloated but it's nice to have a few days of carb overload :)

Back