No more excuses

Feeling really bad right now. Been having some light headed moments the last few days but tonight was sat at my computer and came over really dizzy and the world started spinning really badly. After a minute felt slightly better but still felt wonky so lay down for 5-10 minutes. Tried sitting up again but felt really wonky so back to lying it is :(

Probably not drinking enough to be fair but I've always struggled with that, just seems to have gotten worse recently. And yes I'm going to try having an early night I think though will probably end up lying in bed awake for a few hours like normal.

Ok so not official until Friday but today the scales showed 16st 0lb. That's 2st gone for good! :scale: :wee:

woo hoo!!!

was reading about the dizziness and apparently you should add a little salt to your meals, it's something to do with electrolytes or something? makes your blood pressure super low for a min (I get this too, I have low blood pressure anyway and when I'm on S&S I quite often walk to the loo at work like a drunkard!!) and something to do with potassium/sodium levels (I'm so scientific!!)

Well been the gym for the first time in a few weeks and feel better for it. I do actually enjoy going when I am. It's when I get out the routine that I find it really hard to go. SO I've decided my new gym related goal is to be able to get up to the equivalent of the end of level 5 of the bleep test on the treadmill. The bleep test actually starts at 8.5km/hr for a minute going up 0.5km/hr every minute. However, I've decided I want to be able to do 6 minutes of 10.5km/hr (level 5 speed). I can probably do a minute of 10.5km/hr so far. I have a long way to go!

Lol we do. I might go tomorrow and got my pt session fri.

i'm going tomorrow about mid day. i think im gonna do what i did last time and catch the bus down cos parkings a nightmare and then bendy bus goes directly there if you fancy joining.

I don't fancy being all stinky and sweaty on the bus.

woo hoo!!!

was reading about the dizziness and apparently you should add a little salt to your meals, it's something to do with electrolytes or something? makes your blood pressure super low for a min (I get this too, I have low blood pressure anyway and when I'm on S&S I quite often walk to the loo at work like a drunkard!!) and something to do with potassium/sodium levels (I'm so scientific!!)

I get dizzy if I drink too strong a cup of tea on an empty stomach?
I also eat peperami as an emergency, they are high in salt etc and di the trick, u can buy the minis?

Glad to see ur at the gym. I decided to join mine last Saturday.

You are doing really well, I enjoy reading your diary so keep it up!

Thanks :) and I hadn't drunk anything bar water and coke zero.

And Rhi I hate using showers in places like that because they don't have a private changing area.

Thinking tomorrow may be a bop round in front of the tv day.

Well for the heck of it I decided to look at some online bra size calculators to see if I'm wearing the right size and they can't decide themselves! I currently wear a 40DD or 38E. According to the Internet I have a range of sizes including: 44F/FF, 44B, 44G, 41F, 42GG, and 40D.

I might go and try some 44F on however from previous experience anything over 40 back and the back is far too big and anything over an E cup and it digs in under my arms. So not sure any if this would actually fit!

Go to m&s or somewhere for a free bra fitting. Atleast you know they're measuring correctly.

Back