No more excuses

atkins bar the best choice if you want junk but to stay on plan. you're doing so well I'm well jel!! I've abandoned my challenge thread I'm too ashamed to go in there lol haha

look after yourself though x x x

maternity sounds well interesting I'd love that - ooh babies :D:D I really really wanted to be a nurse but couldn't find a part time uni course for it near here and with the kids it would be a nightmare to sort childcare for the strange shifts and stuff so just doing an OU degree now and going in a different direction. Maybe social work

have a nice day and keep up the good work!! are you taking progress pics?

Thanks everyone. It's just so difficult and I'd swear my sense of smell around food has really increased so I can smell it all the more. Been really difficult this week as when I'm in work I end up really hungry but when I'm at home I'm not hungry at all. It's odd.

And yes Lou I'm taking progress pics each month so next ones will be done a week tomorrow as doing them first WI of each month.

Just done my weekly weigh in and lost an amazing 5lb! I truly can't believe it for week 8. So now lost 2st 8lb and on my way towards 3st lost. I'm in shock.

amazing!!!!!!! you thoroughly deserve it too :)

Having another ill episode :( head feels dodgy and after having a few sips of the cheesy pasta earlier now whenever I can smell it on my hands or whatever I feel sick.

Poor you. The cheesy pasta didn't do it for me either. Still makes me queasy remembering it - yeuch! Hope you feel better soon.
Don't think it helped that mine didn't cook by following the instructions. So the sauce overflowed and the pasta wasn't cooked. Plus it tasted of plastic american cheese which I hate.

Well just had a mini clothes sort. I say mini because most of my clothes are at my parents so next time I'm there I really should do one there. Thrown out some leggings, jogging bottoms and old pj bottoms which I have no idea why I've held on to and got some jogging bottoms and a top for the charity shop, more because I never wear them than because they don't actually fit. But my draws are looking much tidier and I now know which clothes fit me which is always a plus.

can't wait till I can have a sort! bet it feels brilliant :)

It does :) Not really getting rid off stuff that's too big yet as I'm still kind of in between my bigger and smaller stuff but getting there.

Anyway, here's a pic of me at the start, and now, 8 weeks in and 2st 8lb lighter wearing clothes that haven't seen the light of day in a few years.

428418_10152766343030717_417455520_n.jpg

wicked! :D

Wow u look so good, well done for sticking to it !!! I am finding it really hard this time around and can't seem to stay on track :(. Hopefully I can make it through this week and get a good loss, it pics are very inspiring

Biff xxx

Mega achievement alert: For the first time ever, today I will be wearing my issued work trousers. When I got them in about July last year they were so far off doing up that even rolling around on the bed left about a 4 inch gap between the buttons but now I can comfortably do them up and move in them even though they're a bit clingy round the bum. Such a massive achievement for me as I never thought I'd be able to wear them.

Back