No more excuses

Fantastic! You can really see the difference!

Looking great there, what you got left to shift! I have 2 stone to go.

About 5st 6lb till initial target and then possibly another 1st 7lb on that depending on how it goes.

You will get there - there is no way you are going to give up before your goal - very proud of you :)
Easy for me to think that when I'm off food but I plan on only doing the initial 12 weeks S&S so will soon be a lot harder!

I know but you might surprise yourself. I am on real food now and still losing at about the same rate. I wasn't losing quickly on the vlcd anyway. So I am losing and eating healthily with fewer cravings :)

Just found out Wrigleys Extra have a new strawberry sugarfree chewing gum out. Now I'm not much of one for chewing gum and haven't had any since starting this but omg this gum is just lush!

Really bored and its making me hungry. Doesn't help that all I can smell is toast so I'm craving toast. And also want a cigarette. I hate boredom.

boredom gets me, every time! I have started knitting to take away the boredom

On the left is me at the start weighing in at a hefty 18st. On the right is me today having lost just under 3 stone in 9 weeks at 15st 3lb. Didn't realise what a massive difference there is.

Attachments

• image-3140040124.jpg
    image-3140040124.jpg
    431.5 KB · Views: 47
  • image-425757852.jpg
    image-425757852.jpg
    441.6 KB · Views: 48
Omg. Just worked out I've lost a total of 25 INCHES off my body!

it's your arms that shocked me, they have halved in size! My arms are quite chunky so I'm hoping to shift some off mine.

Get you ;)

it's your arms that shocked me, they have halved in size! My arms are quite chunky so I'm hoping to shift some off mine.

Get you ;)
I've lost 5.5cm (so about 2 inches) off each of my upper arms. It's fab because my arms are always massive and its made clothes so much nicer to wear because I can actually move my arms in them.

First aiding at a May Day festival today and we get up to £5 each at the burger van for food. So want a proper burger. But to be good I'm going to have the burger patty without the bun. Might take me over fat and possibly calories but should be fine for carbs. Just have to remind myself, not long left.

Well been a very bad day. Eaten a burger patty and two large hot dog sausages plus 2 bites of a hot dog bun. Feel really guilty :( just hope I haven't knocked myself out of ketosis. Think I might have to come off after this week as struggling so badly at the moment.

Ok - you probably will have knocked yourself out of ketosis BUT why feel guilty? You actually ARE allowed to eat WHATEVER you want. Because you choose health, more often than not your choices will be really healthy, BUT because you are human, sometimes they will not be. That is OK. All we can ask of ourselves is that, more often than not we will will make healthy choices. Anything else is probably unrealistic. Be proud of all the positive choices you have made recently and accept the human side of you that cannot do that all of the time. Accept that today the choices were less good, but determine that tomorrow they will be better. Move on. I am proud of you, be proud of yourself!

Got up at 4am to drive an hour to placement having been told it was back on and others having gone out yesterday, to find out that no-one has bothered to tell the area where I'm working so now got to wait round till the managers and the like wake up.

Back