No more failures

Percy greenfingers

Silver Member
Come on you lot. No more failures today. Have a look at the slide show, or a chat but pick your sefl up and start all over again. We all struggle, but we can all do this if we want to..Christmas is only a couple of months away and you can feel and look soo much better by then..
Lets do it together, shall we?:p;):):D

here here

That's a good way of doing it. I'm avoiding food by painting my nails...and wanting to be slim of course!

i am around food all day,buying and cooking it,so its willpower with me,food is not the enemy my appitite is,

Well said! Nobody said this was going to be easy but its sooo worth it thats why we are doing it right!
Its only the start of the week so lets have a good one...x

I've started getting compliments, and that's enough to spur you on....I cook every day for the family, I make batches of soup from veg from the allotment, and I love it. Just the smell and looking after everyone else is enough.
We can do it

I hope so kel, could really do with a good week, as it's my first as a team member.........feel like i'd let you all down!! Great motivator x

after my rant on the other post im with you girl first day back on ss after a week of ss+ who needs food to have a good time just come on here and lets have some fun!!!!!!!!!!!!lol

I love being on a team, we kind of all check in throughout the day. It really does help. We txt each other aswell if we need to, that helps.....

Great thread, it's really picked me up..

I can do it!!

Sarah xx

me to, just given my lot their dinner and now having some meeeee time.
The best thing that's happened to me today to keep me going was the TNT man. He's not delivered anything to me for a while and thought I looked amazing....good old TNT.

Back