No More Monster Munching ... [Week 7: 10lbs lost]

Nice, do you cut them up before you microwave them?

Well, another weigh in day comes round.

This time, I've stayed the same ...

Update
Week 1 - 7lbs off :)
Week 2 - 5lbs off :)
Week 3 - 2lbs on
:(
Week 4 - 2lbs off :)
Week 5 - STS

I would have been disappointed with this any other week, but looking bad, I lost it this weekend and went a bit wild. I had a pizza at Ask, several beers on Saturday a big bar of dairy milk and some other things I shouldn't have. It's made me realise that if/when I get down to target, I should be able to maintain it, probably thanks to the amou
nt of exercise I do.

Anyway, I'm back on it with a bang today, have a managable week socially and really want to kick start the losses again. Don't want to drop under 2lb/week average.

Cheers.

Very decent day today. Used some syns but stuck to plan.

Bit weird though as my wife and son have gone away for a couple of days to visit the in laws. So the house is very quiet! Taking advantage and have come to bed early with a book! Gone are the days when of be out on the town when left alone!

The wedding that I am best man for is in January - so that is a fabulous target to go along with my holiday in August. :)

Another weigh-in, and I've stayed the same. Again.

It's not suprising when I think about what I've eaten though, especially at the weekend. I'm going to make more of an effort to post my food diary up here as I do really well Tuesday to Friday and then the weekend comes and it all goes to sh1t. This weeks off piste things have been loaded nachos, a burger, a couple of beers, a feast ice-cream, a big bar of dairy milk an some chewing nuts. When I see it in black and white, i'm shocked I haven't put on.

I've got a relatively clear social calendar for the next few weeks (until a weekend in the Dales) so no more excuses.

Update - Start 19st 8lbs
Week 1 - 7lbs off
smile.gif

Week 2 - 5lbs off
smile.gif

Week 3 - 2lbs on
frown.gif

Week 4 - 2lbs off
smile.gif

Week 5 - STS
Week 6 - STS

Well it seems you've found the secret to maintaining at least ;)

A food diary on here would be really helpful, I think. If you commit to be honest with us you'll have to tell us what you eat - and that might make you think about whether you *really* want it :) In the same vein, my best mate and I are texting each other EVERYTHING we eat. I suggested it as a motivational thing and it seems to be working pretty well! If I have to tell her I'm about to scoff something I think hard!

Well it seems you've found the secret to maintaining at least ;)

A food diary on here would be really helpful, I think. If you commit to be honest with us you'll have to tell us what you eat - and that might make you think about whether you *really* want it :) In the same vein, my best mate and I are texting each other EVERYTHING we eat. I suggested it as a motivational thing and it seems to be working pretty well! If I have to tell her I'm about to scoff something I think hard!

After this week's weigh in, I think that would be wise.

Ashamed to say I have put on 1lb. I went a bit daft at the weekend as way away from home. Really pissed off with myself as I'm not kicking on from my early good work.

I'm setting myself a target this week of losing 4lbs to take me to the 1 stone mark. Going to be difficult as we have a family barbeque on Saturday, it's fathers day on Sunday (my first as a new dad!) and I have Friday off, but I'm confident I can do it. It is less than 3 months to my holiday now and I will be gutted if I havent made significant inroads into my weight by then.

Update - Start 19st 8lbs
Week 1 - 7lbs off :)
Week 2 - 5lbs off :)
Week 3 - 2lbs on
:(
Week 4 - 2lbs off :)
Week 5 - STS :(
Week 6 - STS :(
Week 7 - 1lb on :(

Back