1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

no more puddings for puddin

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by puddin', 11 January 2014 Social URL.

1. puddin'

puddin' Member

Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Morning all

This is my first diary on minis but far from my first diet or first go at SW, but hopefully it will be the last.

I am hoping to lose around 3 stone - haven't decided exactly on a goal weight yet as I am of an age where I dont want to look too thin - so for now i am saying id like to be 10st but MIGHT go lower if i feel the need.

So today is day one of EE and in a little while I am off to do a grocery shop. Ive planned my food for the next few days then tonight I am going to sit down and browse the recipe section and food diaries on here for more inspiration - my main challenge is packed lunches as at work I only SOMETIMES have access to a microwave.

Anyway here is todays food diary - all listed except syns as i will use them at whim as and when i get the urge

Brk: Tea with milk from hex a allowance ( used in tea throughout day)
    Apple, tangerine, grapes

Lunch: large salad with fat free dressing, 4 ryvita original - hex b - ( need scan bran but have to go to town to get them so will do so monday) , tin of sardines in tomato sauce with capers added

Dinner: Venison steak (pan fried), low syn coleslaw, baked potato with fat free fromage frais and chives

will be making a pot of speed soup later

xx

Last edited: 11 January 2014
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. puddin'

puddin' Member

Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    slimming world
    syns:
    lighter than light mayo ( in my coleslaw) = 1
    wholegrain mustard ( in coleslaw) = 1/2
    veg oil for venison = 4
    double jack daniels : ) = 6
    dsp of chia seeds =3

total - 14.5

Last edited: 12 January 2014
  4. puddin'

puddin' Member

Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    slimming world
    So, day 2 is almost over ( i am an early to bed girl ) and again I have not been hungry and have actually been pretty active.

I WAS starving when i woke up this morning though - so for the first time in months i ate breakfast - of a kind!

Walked about 2 miles this afternoon with the dog - bloomin freezing but nice and refreshing and i felt a lot better for it when i got home.

Brk: baked beans, tinned toms, poached egg, tea with milk from daily allowance = hex a
    L: chicken, boiled potato, red cabbage, carrots, leeks - syn free gravy
    D: super speed soup but i added a little quinoa and bulgur, three ryvita broken up in it = hex b
    snack: apple and grapes

syns: nescafe cafe menu irish cream latte = 5 syns
    dsp chia seed = 3 syns makes a total of 8

5. puddin'

puddin' Member

Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    slimming world
    not at all hungry when i got up this morning and was in a rush so just had an apple for breakfast and some tea with milk from my hex a
    lunch was 3 ryvita ( hex b ) with fat free cottage cheese, spring onion, cucumber and tomatoes
    for dinner i had stir fried turkey with stir fry veg, syn was some oil 4 and a ww carrot cake slice yummm 5.5 = 9.5

two things to note from today though and they are that a) organisation really IS the key with this eating plan and b) i am amazed that i am supposed to syn my omega 3 supplements --- and cough mixture!

only did a 15 minute stroll with dog this afternoon but had walked around town virtually all morning

need to find a nice pair of workout pants and some new running shoes to get myself motivated

6. puddin'

puddin' Member

Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    slimming world
    have just returned from a very brief ( 48 hour) business trip to the USA.
    feeling virtuous as i preplanned, took stuff with me for the flights,walked a lot and avoided alcohol etc
    managed to stick to plan and even avoided starbucks.
    now here i am home having been up for over 24 hours and i so desperately wanted to eat chocolate cake, fried egg sandwich and cheese and onion crisps - all on one plate - - washed down with loads of red wine - but i am tucking into a massive bowl of super speed soup with a wholewheat ' sandwich thin' yummy

oh virtuous me : )