Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

NO MORE SCALES

Discussion in 'Exante' started by Bernice, 25 September 2010 Social URL.

1. Bernice

Bernice Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    8st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(31.32%)
    Diet:
    EXANTE
    Hi Everyone,

I have just come off of my hols :cool:and as usual lept straight on the scales to survey the damage. 2lb gain but as some of you will know I did take my shakes & bars with me and I am very, very happy with that result.:) However, I have decided that I am also now going to boycott the scales along with the food. I have realised that I spend more time on the scales than is healthy and like my carb addiction I need to break the habit. As long as I am 100% on Exante then the weight will go......Right????.....so weighing myself every five minutes is not necessary is it? :confused: If I could just weigh myself every week that would be ok but I don't, so I will let you know how long I can resist the temptation. xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lass321

lass321 Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World - at home
    I'd be interested to know how you get on. I still weigh myself every day - a couple of times twice, when I got up for a wee in the middle of the night. I am having a day off for my birthday next week - and I am making that my deadline for moving to weekly weigh-ins.

4. JoanneM

JoanneM Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(14.85%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    I said before I started on Exante that I was going to stop the daily weigh ins. My excuse on Atkins was to see how different foods affected me and that obviously wasnt going to be a problem with Exante.

Needless to say almost 4 weeks into it Im still weighing every day. Just cant help myself.

5. lass321

lass321 Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World - at home
    Well done on your weight loss Joanne - how much of it have you lost with exante ? I'm doing all about w8 - but thinking of moving to exante once I have lost my 30%. It is cheaper than w8 - but is it as effective?

6. JoanneM

JoanneM Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(14.85%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    Im only finishing off my 3rd week but the first week I lost over 5lbs, the second I lost over 3 and this week Ive lost 3 so far so the losses are definitely comparable to any of the other VLCDs.

7. lass321

lass321 Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World - at home
    That is very good to know. Good luck with it all, take care xxx.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.