NO MORE SCALES

Bernice

Silver Member
Hi Everyone,

I have just come off of my hols :cool:and as usual lept straight on the scales to survey the damage. 2lb gain but as some of you will know I did take my shakes & bars with me and I am very, very happy with that result.:) However, I have decided that I am also now going to boycott the scales along with the food. I have realised that I spend more time on the scales than is healthy and like my carb addiction I need to break the habit. As long as I am 100% on Exante then the weight will go......Right????.....so weighing myself every five minutes is not necessary is it? :confused: If I could just weigh myself every week that would be ok but I don't, so I will let you know how long I can resist the temptation. xx

I'd be interested to know how you get on. I still weigh myself every day - a couple of times twice, when I got up for a wee in the middle of the night. I am having a day off for my birthday next week - and I am making that my deadline for moving to weekly weigh-ins.

I said before I started on Exante that I was going to stop the daily weigh ins. My excuse on Atkins was to see how different foods affected me and that obviously wasnt going to be a problem with Exante.

Needless to say almost 4 weeks into it Im still weighing every day. Just cant help myself.

Well done on your weight loss Joanne - how much of it have you lost with exante ? I'm doing all about w8 - but thinking of moving to exante once I have lost my 30%. It is cheaper than w8 - but is it as effective?

Im only finishing off my 3rd week but the first week I lost over 5lbs, the second I lost over 3 and this week Ive lost 3 so far so the losses are definitely comparable to any of the other VLCDs.

Back