No more yo yo dieting!

Mine too! Here's to you being a 14 and me being a 16 and looking fab in those dresses! I expect pics xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

susieg77 said:
Mine too! Here's to you being a 14 and me being a 16 and looking fab in those dresses! I expect pics xx

Whoooooohooo I honestly can't wait xx

Just left the chemist - 9lbs down! And first mini goal of getting under 13 stone done :))

Well done hun u must b delighted :) roll on next week x

I am! Makes last week worthwhile and it's getting easier

susieg77 said:
Just left the chemist - 9lbs down! And first mini goal of getting under 13 stone done :))

Whoop whoop!! Well done Hun!!!! :) so worth another week isn't it! Xx

Totally lol!

First Saturday night survived!
This was my big worry. Saturday night for me normally involves takeaway, x factor, pudding and maybe sweets
To make matters worse, this was first Saturday hubby has worked nightshift so I was facing the Saturday evening demons alone
I have to admit I had prepared myself for really struggling and had put a can of coke zero in the fridge thinking that if I tried that first if I was really tempted it might keep me going and at least it wasn't food
Happy to report that not only did I make it through unscathed, I forgot all about the coke until this morning when I was refilling my water bottles for the fridge
So chuffed with myself - that 9pm loss yesterday must have really spurred me on :)

Well done susie so glad you got through your Sat night ! you've done it once you can do it again and again :) I have to say I'm the same sat for me is also wine takeaway and xfactor so I know how you feel. I was thinking to myself the other night I have this in my head that my fav thing to do it watch a movie with a takeaway etc but now when I watch movies I say to myself do I really need a takeaway!! Hopefully I can get rid of this habit when im back eating ! Best plan is to just stay out of the kitchen, log on here and drink loads of tea :) stay focused and keep remembering how you felt when you go weighed ! Can we do this? Yes we can :) x

Well done hun

Oh and by the way update your stats on your page (best part about getting weighed I think :) x

Well done hun! Saturday nights are sucky but you did it!! They do get easier as well.. Also I find it tons easier when my OH isn't around! Xx

In one way it was easier cos he wasn't there eating but on the other hand I know he won't let me cheat lol

susieg77 said:
In one way it was easier cos he wasn't there eating but on the other hand I know he won't let me cheat lol

Haha bless him that's good that he's supporting you so well xx

peach pip said:
Oh hun you wouldn't believe the amount of women I see a day who when I ask about their skin type/condition/dilemmas they tell me they didn't have a spot until they were in their 30's 40's! Women really do get the crappy end of the stick when it comes to their bodies in general! Xxx

Can you recommend a good exfoliator for sensitive skin? Amazingly, like you said earlier, there had been a massive improvement in my skin and the angry red spots are all gone! On the other hand my skin is a bit flaky and as a result I'm getting blackheads. I know I need to exfoliate but have got quite sensitive skin and have never really needed it

hey hun if your skin is getting a bit flakey, its also dehdrated/dry, so you need a good moisturiser as well and a gentle exfoliator not a grainy one that scratches. not wanting to sound bias but ive been using Benefits new facial skincare range since it launched and i love it, i used to use clinique but it was far too harsh even though it is meant for sensitive skin.
I would give the benefit ones a try as they are lovely the skin polish has microbeads rather than grain so it gently buffs away the flakey bits and dead skin cells which brightens the skin straight away and also allows moisturiser to better penetrate the skin. You can also use it once a week as a mask for approx 3 min after massaging into the skin as it contains glycolic acid to smooth away imperfections, natural clay to minimise the appearance of pores and seaweed extract which is rich in minerals to purify the skin.....
then a good moisturiser from the decolotage upwards ( to avoid deidre neck) Triple performing facial emulsion from benefit is awesome... its a lotion so absorbs really quickly allowing you to apply your make up straight over the top rather than a cream which takes minimum 20 min to soak in! it is OIL FREE! spf15 and has vitimin A&E which are protection against free radicals and repair skin. It also has a new ingredient called a tri-radiance complex which captures water on the skins surface hydrating instantly, locks in the moisture then develops the skins water reserves so it gives long and short term hydration. the cucumber in there is also really soothing. if you go ask the girls on benefit they will show you hun but i cant fault it. clarins body creams are also beautiful but for the face benefit wins hands down. hope that helps hun :) xx

Thanks Peach , sounds good! I'll give them a go

It's just occurred to me that I haven't had heartburn since I started and I normally get it at least a couple of times a week :)

For some reason I just couldn't stomach my 3rd shake last night, even the thought of it was making me gag. Was totally dying for something savoury
I didn't cave just had tea and water but bit worried that the lack of 3rd shake will knock me off kilter and make my body think its starving instead of fat burning
Have absolutely no energy this morning and would have actually committed murder to stay in bed instead if going to work

Back