No more yo yo dieting!

Ohhhh Hun I love the rat pack bet that was ace!! Then again I also love the Atkins bars haha! Glad you had a good time! that's wicked about the skinny jeans as well I've got to do some shopping next week... Had to donate another bag of stuff yesterday leaving me with nothing but some Tshirts!!!
Keep up the good work lovely xxx

It was soooo good. Feeling mega christmassy now!
Weigh in tomorrow eeekkk

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

susieg77 said:
It was soooo good. Feeling mega christmassy now!
Weigh in tomorrow eeekkk

Oh you'll do great hun let us know how you get on xx

:D Skinny jeans wow well done Susie and don`t you like the Atkins bars? I`ve yet to try them if the need should ever arise lol.... Lou xx

I'm good! Although been out all day and night and had to make do with an Atkins bar. Yuck!
Worth it though, out shopping with hubby and fitted into a size 14 skinny jeans! They're stretchy and still have a bit if a spare tyre in them but only one!
Then just been to Christmas with the Rat Pack - it was amazing! I love me a bit of Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin
Hope you're both doing well Peachy and Lou xxx

Well done Susie! Xx

Lou, I couldn't stand the Atkins bars but I don't like dark chocolate. Was better than breaking diet though

Another 4lbs down woohoo :)

Susie...they do a crispy milk chocolate one and its lovely :) ... I don't like dark chocolate but they are a choccie fix when its TOTM and as you said ...means you don't break the diet :) x x x

O didn't think you would be allowed the crispy choc one as ur not allowed that one on Atkins induction.

Susie as I said they are emergency only things not an everyday. Atkins does the same thing and put you in ketosis so can't see it being a huge issue and tbh it's better for me to have that 1 bar rather than munching what I could do if I didn't have that bar.

Everyone has to do what's right for them x x x

I'm not criticising if he milk choc bars are ok I would be delighted! They make a great emergency fix and the dark choc ones are awful lol. I used the milk chic ones as a sat night treat on Atkins and they're delish!

Well done on the skinny jeans and loss this week hun :) x

Thank you xx

Really struggling today - guy in work is eating chippy pizza and chips! The smell is utter torture lol

Ha ha my choice would be cheese rather than curry sauce. Don't know what's wrong with me today, on Friday I ate a horrible Atkins bar while my hubby had a mcdonalds and I was fine but today I actually want to kill the guy at work lol

Back