Total Solution No more yo yo-ing!

10 stone 8.5 this morning - hoping its a fluke..

Back on it today - my exante shakes arrived so I can have something for bfast I enjoy!

10 stone 6 today - I knew yesterday must have been a freak weight! Wasn't very good yesterday all was fine until I got to the event I was running yesterday evening and ate sandwiches and cake!

10 stone 6 today - I knew yesterday must have been a freak weight! Wasn't very good yesterday all was fine until I got to the event I was running yesterday evening and ate sandwiches and cake!

Just proves how important it is not to lose the plot after one bad weigh in as quite like it's just a blip like you say.

Sandwiches and cake....mmmm

So not a great day today but obvs in the right mindset as I have only had two meals rather than three, it's just I ate some chocolate at the workshop. Shake for bfast and lamb kebab and rice and salad and fried halloumi for lunch ;)

Going to bed hungry :)

How are you doing yoyo ? :)

It so nice as a newbie to exante to see that you can maintain. well done and good luck!!!!

How are you doing yoyo ? :)

Hi marge

Thursday and Friday were days off exante for me as is the plan (I'm at nursery and I need the energy for a 10 hour shift) but yesterday was supposed to be back on but didn't end up that way. Had a shake for bfast but then ate 2 lots of cake and a pie!! Lol!

Today I'll try and be good - won't be exante as I'm going out for lunch and dinner. Lunch will be at this lovely healthy vegan cafe so at least I'll know I'm eating well if not diet food!

How's things with you?

It so nice as a newbie to exante to see that you can maintain. well done and good luck!!!!

Thanks! Yes it's about never taking your eye off the ball for too long I've learnt! Lol

Hope you had a lovely day out. x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hope you had a lovely day out. x Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

It was lovely thanks mere :) shake for bfast, toasted tea cake for lunch and a roast beef dinner with all the trimmings, followed by a 4th Yorkshire pud with black currant jam and THEN a slice of homemade cake with butter on..

Suffice to say a bit overboard today and I am not going to bed hungry!

Back on exante tomorrow. I'm really missing exercise too so can't wait till I can run again

Get your trainers on and run off those yorkies :p
I wish I could practise what I preach !! :eek:

Never heard of Yorkshire pud with jam! x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Get your trainers on and run off those yorkies :p I wish I could practise what I preach !! :eek:
Ha! Wish I could run again! Need to wait till I have the money to buy new trainers and orthotics!

Well no exante day today had a cup of coffee and a chia seed cracker with cheese and cucumber. No naughties so far.. But there's still time - it is bank holiday after all! ;)

Hi yoyo :) had a quick peak at your diary. Looks like you've done a great job at losing and keeping off :) x

Omg it's the best!

I've seen nigellas version - she has it with squeeze golden syrup and extra thick fresh cream. She said Yorkshire puddings batter is basically pancake mix so I guess it makes sense! Looked delish when she made it

I've seen nigellas version - she has it with squeeze golden syrup and extra thick fresh cream. She said Yorkshire puddings batter is basically pancake mix so I guess it makes sense! Looked delish when she made it

Oo I've never tried that - might be good next time. :)

Back