Total Solution No more yo yo-ing!

Woohoo hi five ?let's hope tomorrow is just as easy.

Yeah I wouldn't say today was easy.. I've really struggled with headaches and feeling shaky and thinking "what am I doing to my body? This can't be healthy!"

Well you've done amazing well then to keep going. I think I've been lucky. Maybe my headaches and shakes are still to come :s

Yey! I made it! One day done
Week 1 day 2 bring it on!

Hope you have a good one, lots of water for me today! :D

Hope you have a good one, lots of water for me today! :D

What packs will you have today? Going to make some ice for my shake so it's cold and thicker

I have a double chocolate bar and a red berry bar with me at work. I work from 7am to 7pm so it is just easier sometimes to have something I can grab.I will decide later what to have for dinner, probably something hot, maybe even Shepherds Pie again. What about you?

I have a double chocolate bar and a red berry bar with me at work. I work from 7am to 7pm so it is just easier sometimes to have something I can grab.I will decide later what to have for dinner, probably something hot, maybe even Shepherds Pie again. What about you?

Not tried those bars yet although I have them in my pack. Think I'll try porridge for breakfast, strawberry shake with lots of ice for dinner and not sure inbetween - either a soup or a bar.

Feeling much better today and not as obsessed with this diet. I'm relaxing into it I think.

Good luck!

Well I've just had the porridge and it's not too bad - bit of a funny aftertaste like you get with the sweet products but I managed to eat it all. I found I enjoyed it more when I didn't think about what I was eating! Lol!

I work from home so my mum and dad are coming over in a bit and we are going for a walk with the dogs (we have a black lab called Barney and they have a black flat coated retriever called Cherry). We will walk along the canal to our favourite cafe but I'll have to stick to water or black tea and coffee - might be tricky but I'm determined and they are one of the few who know I'm doing exante.

Hope you are all having lovely days whatever you're up to.

Speak to you later

Oh I haven't tried the porridge yet I might do that on my days off.

When I am off I often go for a walk with my mum, dad and dogs and we go to a cafe in the park. We sometimes have breakfast but I have been trying to stop and just have a drink instead. I haven't bothered too much about it but I wonder if I might further down the line when they are tucking into their poached eggs on toast, or cheese on toast or whatever lol.

Oh I haven't tried the porridge yet I might do that on my days off. When I am off I often go for a walk with my mum, dad and dogs and we go to a cafe in the park. We sometimes have breakfast but I have been trying to stop and just have a drink instead. I haven't bothered too much about it but I wonder if I might further down the line when they are tucking into their poached eggs on toast, or cheese on toast or whatever lol.

Thought yesterday was your first day on exante? Have I got that wrong? Or we're you on a different diet before?

Yesterday was my first day yes, but I got the Exante stuff about a week or so ago and was trying it out just doing the odd day. I had a few meals out over Easter so I wanted to wait until after that to start properly. Sorry if I am confusing you lol

Lol! No worries I'm easily confused! :)

I survived the lunch and watched everyone eating bacon sandwiches. Just had a black coffee and water.
Eating a toffee nut and raisin bar now and it's yummy!! I actually am enjoying it :) hooray!

Only problem is that now I've actually enjoyed something I want more of it! Holding out till my shake this evening might be a struggle..

I need more food :(

Grrr this is annoying. I think the only reason I want more food is because I enjoyed the bar this afternoon. So the trick is to eat stuff you don't like maybe? This is hard this afternoon, I'm working from home, not really enjoying what I'm doing so my thoughts turn to food...

Thats why i only have shakes!

I think enjoying something or the chewing and actually eating something plays with my head and makes me want more.
I have been so much better this time just sticking to the shakes!

Get lots of water down you :)

Haha it's not good is it. I have been kept busy so it has really helped. I go through moments of thinking this is really easy I can do this, to then getting a whiff of toast or something that someone has made and I feel like caving. I have been reading some of the other diaries when I get any free time and it does keep me motivated. Really hungry now though looking forward to getting home to have one of my packs.

Thats why i only have shakes! I think enjoying something or the chewing and actually eating something plays with my head and makes me want more. I have been so much better this time just sticking to the shakes! Get lots of water down you :)

Yes you might be onto something there - although not sure how I'd cope with just drinking and not chewing anything! Lol

I've had my last pack for the day - strawberry shake blended with ice - it was rather yummy but I'm not sure it will keep me going till bedtime and hubby is out tonight so I might take myself off to bed early to resist temptation.

Still headachy today :(

Haha it's not good is it. I have been kept busy so it has really helped. I go through moments of thinking this is really easy I can do this, to then getting a whiff of toast or something that someone has made and I feel like caving. I have been reading some of the other diaries when I get any free time and it does keep me motivated. Really hungry now though looking forward to getting home to have one of my packs.

You'll enjoy your pack when you get home :) we've done another day - go us!! :)

What time do you have your 1st pack Yoyo. I try to save my 1st one till about 3pm & just have lots of fluid through-out the morning. I make the bar last a couple of hours at least. That way I can have my second pack at about 7pm & one more before I go to bed. It seems to control the hunger most of the time. As for food thoughts, now that's a different problem .:rolleyes: x

Back