Total Solution No more yo yo-ing!

Yoyo / Banana do you know about Marigold Bouillon? It's a savoury stock powder and if you out a teaspoon of it in hot water it makes a gorgeous savoury drink.....and it's allowed :D

Ooooh that sounds great!

You can pick it up in Tesco / Asda etc

Hi Yoyo. Glad to see you are managing ok. The Bullion does make a nice change drink wise.

You have some busy days ahead I see. Less distraction diet wise so that's good. Are you all prepared for your interview ?

I'm working tomorrow so that will keep me busy.:D x

Hi Yoyo. Glad to see you are managing ok. The Bullion does make a nice change drink wise. You have some busy days ahead I see. Less distraction diet wise so that's good. Are you all prepared for your interview ? I'm working tomorrow so that will keep me busy.:D x

Busy is always good Susie! I'm not quite prepared yet but I'm sure I will be :) looking to change careers completely. I run a couple of marketing related businesses with my hubby at the mo and being pregnant and then miscarrying prompted us both to re-assess what we were doing and we don't enjoy it anymore. So he's through to his second assessment to become a train driver and I'm hoping to be taken on at a nursery and trained to be a nursery teacher! I've always wanted to work with children and I've run brownies for 5 years, volunteered in schools with all age groups so hoping I'll have enough experience!

Hope you have a great weekend - stay on plan!

Had a great day - only on my second pack of the day - I listened to a tip of waiting as late as poss to have my first pack - can't remember who told me that. So I'm tucking into spag Bol with a bit of cayenne and a few herbs - lush! Just finished it now :) so I have half a vanilla shake and half a toffee bar to have later on for supper :)

Hope everyone else is having a good day?

Going great there - well done :D

Thanks Darcy! Feeling great but worrying about maintaining this once I've lost. I've been reading a lot of diaries on here and haven't found one yet that has successfully maintained :( can anyone point me in the right direction?

If you have a read of Carrie's diary, she's maintaining really well.

She might need a number of posts to read carries diary as its in the silver section? Not sure though?

Glad you are having a good day yoyo!

How much do you want to lose on exante?

She might need a number of posts to read carries diary as its in the silver section? Not sure though? Glad you are having a good day yoyo! How much do you want to lose on exante?

Yeah Carrie said i need 1500 posts to read it, although I've just read her fasting diary and I'm a bit worried she is eating so little :(

I want to lose just over 2 stone Miss Mac :) and then more importantly keep it off for good!

Day three done!! :)

Hi yoyo :D
Carrie does a 5:2 thing now and has been maintaining since about September ish last year.
I think on her non fast days she goes between 1600 and 1900 odd cals depending on what she has eaten. Her fast days are 500 :)

I know alot of people have said in the past that the old style bars, the toffee nut and choc orange seemed to make them hungry. I never really found a problem with them, but I always split them up, so I am never eating a full one in one go :)
I think because they have slightly higher carbs is why exante say only one of the older stlye bars should be eaten in a day.
I'm not sure if the new stlye bars have the same effect or if you can have more than one a day either.

Good luck with it all Yoyo :D and enjoy your running when you restart :D

Well done Yoyo. Ur doing fab. Exciting times ahead for u n hubby. Got fingers crossed for you both :)

You should get a job in nursery easily. You've got loads of great experience. I'm a reception teacher and I love working with little ones! Good luck to you. Give me a shout if you need any advice re applications etc.

Have a good day 4 x

Good luck on day 4 :)

Hey I just realised you don't live too far from me

Back