Total Solution No more yo yo-ing!

What time do you have your 1st pack Yoyo. I try to save my 1st one till about 3pm & just have lots of fluid through-out the morning. I make the bar last a couple of hours at least. That way I can have my second pack at about 7pm & one more before I go to bed. It seems to control the hunger most of the time. As for food thoughts, now that's a different problem .:rolleyes: x

Thanks Susie - the latest I've had my first is about midday - had to eat at 11am this morning - hunger grabs me and I have to eat :(

Maybe when I've been doing this for longer I'll be able to wait longer before my first pack. But then they do say that eating first thing kick starts your metabolism?

Just realised I'm watching masterchef! Wtf! Am I trying to make this harder for myself? Lol!

That's interesting actually Susie, I find I can go quite a while in the morning before I need to have anything. I might try to have my first pack a little later.

Haha yoyo what you like! That's not gna help. Is it making you hungry or is it not bothering you?

That's interesting actually Susie, I find I can go quite a while in the morning before I need to have anything. I might try to have my first pack a little later. Haha yoyo what you like! That's not gna help. Is it making you hungry or is it not bothering you?

It's not really bothering me - it's more in the background as hubby is out and I'm reading diaries on here :)

So that's 2 days done 100% TS :)

Woop woop! Feeling great! (Apart from the perma headache )

Just finished reading diaries for this evening

Day 3 :) hope it's a good one

Have a good day :)

Thanks! I think I'm getting into the flow of this now - I want to start the couch to 5k again when I've got enough energy (I'm still slightly anaemic after my miscarriage) I'm running a 10k in August to raise money for the miscarriage association.

It's Friday!! Yey!! One day at a time. I have a osteopath appointment this afternoon to sort out my neck and shoulders - they suddenly started hurting in the middle of the night on Monday morning and I was in agony! Went to the docs and they wanted to put me on Valium! Docs nowadays just want to push drugs down you. Needless to say I didn't take them.

Tomorrow we're going for a walk with the dog so that Barney can meet a new potential dog sitter as our usual one is away when we're going to be away with work in a couple of weeks (how I manage to stay 100% TS then will be another hurdle) and then Sunday we have my nieces 6th birthday party so I'll be avoiding cake!

Then we drive to london Sunday eve as we have a full day of meetings on Monday followed by an event we're running that evening, and then we have to drive back that evening because I have a job interview on Tuesday afternoon!

Phew! Tired even writing all that - next week is such an important week for me and hubby - we both have interviews for new jobs.

What is everyone else planning for the weekend?

Wow that sounds like quite a busy few days. I do think busy is good though, should keep your mind off food. Running 10K sounds great, where are you doing that? I have never done a run before I used to like running a lot when I was slimmer and fit.

You're right about docs, they always seem to palm you off with a prescription!

Hope you manage to avoid the cake lol don't even look at it.

I have the next 4 days off from tomorrow, boredom is my weakness. I have been trying to do more to keep busy, I go for long walks with my dad and the dogs, roughly 4-5 hours, then I have been going for a short bike ride after and I go to the cinema a lot. I have a night out planned in 3 weeks and until then I want to focus on sticking to my diet and I know the only way to do that is keep as busy as possible!

Yep you're right BB you have to keep busy - something I'm I'm very good at so I just end up on here reading diaries! Lol!
Have a great 4 days off and if you're tempted get back on here so I can talk you out of it ;)

Haha thanks I might just need that support!

Just having a nibble of the chocolate bar. I can't believe how much I like these.

Just subscribing to your diary - you're doing so well! Hope the headache has eased, if not then have a painkiller, no point feeling bad if you don't need to and it will soon pass. I never get the headaches but I am always freezing, oh the joys of ketosis :)

I look forward to reading your future weight loss posts x

Just subscribing to your diary - you're doing so well! Hope the headache has eased, if not then have a painkiller, no point feeling bad if you don't need to and it will soon pass. I never get the headaches but I am always freezing, oh the joys of ketosis :) I look forward to reading your future weight loss posts x

Hi Katie! Thank you for subscribing. I need all the support I can get - especially when I get to goal - the hard work really starts then as I am determined to keep it off! Hope you're doing ok?

Haha thanks I might just need that support! Just having a nibble of the chocolate bar. I can't believe how much I like these.

I like the toffee nut and the choc orange - they are nice and crunchy. Not tried the choc and the red berry yet.

So I lasted till 1pm today before having a pack and I've picked up some tips from you lovely ladies so have mixed half a vanilla shake with my coffee and am having half a choc orange bar - yum! I'll have the other half later for supper.

Went to see the osteopath today and it was great - a lovely deep massage and a bit of clicking me into place and I feel so much better. Going back next week :) apparently I have a leg shorter than the other and my spine is slightly twisted! Lol!

Nothing much else planned for today - feeling a bit more energetic and a bit less headachy today - but still don't think any exercise is a good idea - I want to start the couch to 5k plan again soon though. Need to start training for my 10k in August.

How's everyone else today? Let me check up on your diaries :)

I really need to try these other bars, I have ordered a few one offs of some of the new products inc the toffee nut and chocolate orange so can't wait to try them.

The coffee in the vanilla shake is a great idea, I used to do that when I followed Lipotrim a few years back. I ended up really hating the Vanilla after a while. I think the Exante version is slightly nicer so can cope with that.

I haven't exercise too much this week and I think I might not worry too much about that until I have gotten a week of this under my belt.

Glad your visit to the Osteopath has helped your aches and pains :)

Back