Total Solution No more yo yo-ing!

Bit of a day off today (kind of)

We went out for tea and I shared a veg platter (some of which was battered and deep fried) and then had lamb for main and a glass of wine. I tried to avoid the carbs by leaving the potato rosti till last, so I only ate a bit, but still not a 100% TS day today :(

We have a hare brained plan that we are going to leave at 4am tomorrow to go up white nancy and watch the sunrise. I'll let you know if we manage it!

Hope everyone else has had a good day? X

That will be lovely to see the sunrise, hope it's a nice morning for you :)

It was stunning! Look :)

Attachments

• image-3837700052.jpg
    image-3837700052.jpg
    381.9 KB · Views: 28
  • image-79396259.jpg
    image-79396259.jpg
    300.2 KB · Views: 28
  • image-1404185833.jpg
    image-1404185833.jpg
    491.3 KB · Views: 29
Started off badly food wise :) a small piece of choc covered rice crispie cake at the top that someone made, followed by a breakfast of a croissant butter and jam, and a bowl of fruit. And a black coffee with vanilla shake in.

On a positive note the weight is dropping off - I weighed under 11 stone 1 this morning :) must be all the exercise!

I'm waiting for it to catch up and suddenly go on but it doesn't seem to be yet..

Today's plan is a run with the dog in a bit (last run of week 4 c25k) then a bike ride while it's still sunny :)

Have a lovely day folks :) xx

This looks lovely could you do a long walk around this area?

Oh yes there are lots of walks - we are on the edge of the Peak District :)

Just been for a run in the lovely sunshine along the canal. That's week 4 of couch to 5k plan done. Next run is run 1 of week 5 on weds :) off for a bike ride in a bit

Hi Yoyo, just catching up. Sounds like things are going very well for you which is great. You will be in the 10s in no time. So impressed with all your exercise and I love the sound of that festival. So many lovely things to do while it's on. Have a great day.

Hi Yoyo, just catching up. Sounds like things are going very well for you which is great. You will be in the 10s in no time. So impressed with all your exercise and I love the sound of that festival. So many lovely things to do while it's on. Have a great day.

It's been great Cate - I'll be very sad when it's all over :(

Hope you have a lovely day :) xx

Lovely views! I'm at the other side of the Peak District to you. All the exercise you're doing is certainly paying dividends.

Going great guns Yoyo, well done.

What a nice view to start the day off with xx

Lovely views! I'm at the other side of the Peak District to you. All the exercise you're doing is certainly paying dividends.

Thanks Lynne, nice to know where you are in the world :)

I can't stress enough that this is huge for me. I never used to even like exercise but I've finally realised that I AM a natural exerciser and our early morning hill climbs have helped me in so many ways.

1. I feel happy, I mean really happy (it's like a drug)
2. I have so much more time in the day
3. I feel like I have achieved something
4. I've made some amazing new friends
5. I'm closer to hubby - it gives us some 'me' time together, every single day - which is great when you work together so normally conversation revolves around that.
6. I feel healthy, alive and fit
7. I'm not worrying about my weight
8. I feel confident about my body, regardless of not being at my 'ideal' weight
9. I'm excited about what I can DO next, not what I can eat next!
10. I feel like a new person, but at the same time, more 'me' than ever
11. I'm enjoying every day, even week days when I'm at work.

I am not going to give this up. If I falter, I will look at this post to remind myself of why I should get up early / go out for that run, even when I don't feel like it.

Hope everyone else is having a great day :)

Going great guns Yoyo, well done. What a nice view to start the day off with xx

It's gorgeous Susie, don't know why we didn't do this before! Hope you're having a good day? X

It's been great Cate - I'll be very sad when it's all over :(

Hope you have a lovely day :) xx

Thanks Lynne, nice to know where you are in the world :)

I can't stress enough that this is huge for me. I never used to even like exercise but I've finally realised that I AM a natural exerciser and our early morning hill climbs have helped me in so many ways.

1. I feel happy, I mean really happy (it's like a drug)
2. I have so much more time in the day
3. I feel like I have achieved something
4. I've made some amazing new friends
5. I'm closer to hubby - it gives us some 'me' time together, every single day - which is great when you work together so normally conversation revolves around that.
6. I feel healthy, alive and fit
7. I'm not worrying about my weight
8. I feel confident about my body, regardless of not being at my 'ideal' weight
9. I'm excited about what I can DO next, not what I can eat next!
10. I feel like a new person, but at the same time, more 'me' than ever
11. I'm enjoying every day, even week days when I'm at work.

I am not going to give this up. If I falter, I will look at this post to remind myself of why I should get up early / go out for that run, even when I don't feel like it.

Hope everyone else is having a great day :)

Your second post, shows the reasons not to be sad, from your first post ;)
And a lovely positive post the second one was :D
The pictures are stunning !
Its great that you have found something to keep you feeling so alive and well :D

Yes Marge it does :) thank you for pointing that out actually, it really helps me to see the positives that remain after the short term event you are enjoying is over. A bit of a revelation for me that :)

Hope you're having a good day x

That's good yoyo :)
The exercise is most definitely something you need to keep in your life, as it does give you drive :)
I cant wait to get back into it properly, when my shoulder is sorted :)

Beautiful views, don't blame you wanting to get up there to see that.

I love your list, you need to save that somewhere to read when you are having an off moment - stay positive and happy x

Beautiful views, don't blame you wanting to get up there to see that. I love your list, you need to save that somewhere to read when you are having an off moment - stay positive and happy x

Definately Katie - I've face booked it too so hopefully everyone can remind me :)

Back